One more reason to not mess with people wearing fanny packs

milarsomilarso Posts: 1,280
edited February 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
"The dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' her easy for all us sinners."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    I watched that on mute.... still fucking hilarious as you could tell the kid was annoying the old fella...

"fanny pack" still makes me laugh though....
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • THe only person I've ever spoken to wearing a fanny pack was at the Hard Rock in Biloxi....he said he was a wizard and was just days removed from a stay in a mental institution...me thinks he should have still been there
    Fanny packs....not good....not good at all
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • dunkman wrote:
    I watched that on mute.... still fucking hilarious as you could tell the kid was annoying the old fella...

I just read that the 'kid' is in fact 50!
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    If only fanny packs would have been called utility belts instead... If so, I would be wearing three of them right now.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    they come in handy at amusement parks :mrgreen:

yes im guilty :o
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    men should never wear them... ever. Also, in Florida i saw fucking tons of guys my age wearing.... pleated fucking golf shorts!! with SANDALS and SOCKS at the same time.

If i had a dollar for every guy dressed like that in Florida that I really wanted to punch i'd have $4,918
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    ha, that kid shut up pretty quickly.

edit: no he didn't. first time i watched it was on mute, now that i watch it with volume, he continue to talk shit. dumbass.
  • ha, that kid shut up pretty quickly.

edit: no he didn't. first time i watched it was on mute, now that i watch it with volume, he continue to talk shit. dumbass.

It's not a kid, the woman who filmed it clarified that the black guy was actually 50 years old!!!!
  • ChrissybChrissyb Posts: 122
    wow!!! that white guy can swing..
    **find what you love, love what you find**
  • milarsomilarso Posts: 1,280
    "The dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' her easy for all us sinners."
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Fannies are vaginas in Australia
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Fannies are vaginas in Australia

and here... its why it makes me giggle like a school boy.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    .... and a fanny pack ... well need i say what that is ...
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dunkman wrote:
    Same here....
  • milarsomilarso Posts: 1,280
    Epic beard man responds, and in the process, proves he's batshit crazy.

http://www.spike.com/video/epic-beard-man/3345915
  • Fucking hell, he's had quite the life by the sounds of things, Vietnam war, pimping, drugs, prison :shock:
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    haha epic beard man is on this forum now. Hes becoming pretty famous online really quick.

Supposedly the guy who he knocked out was a murderer and when they arrested him they sentenced him to up to 25 years. Epic beard man is badass.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    that guy is off his fucking rocker.

imagine that lunatic in a war enviornment??