Just sending a special HELLO to Ohio fans !!

mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
edited February 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Hi Everyone :wave: Another cold and wintry day in Northeast Ohio, more lake effect snow heading our way :cry: We were voted as the state with the worst winters, I think it's because we hardly get any sunshine.
********************************************************************************************* image
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    hello from a native NW Ohio person.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,414
    i was born in Cleveland! :wave:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I guess there is not too many Ohio fans :(
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mikalina wrote:
    I guess there is not too many Ohio fans :(

there are more....but maybe not here.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,052
    Hello from Columbus!!! Getting our fair share of it down here. 4-5 inches away from breaking 100 year old record for the month of Feb.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Cincinnati here. :wave: we got hit with over a foot of snow in the past week.

we broke our Feb. record of 28.4 inches as of monday. I think we are just over 29 inches for the month.

thats not the only thing this winter has broken, my will to live is just about gone !!!! :evil: :lol:
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel