"LOST" Pearl Jam Poster.

pumpkinheadpumpkinhead Posts: 570
edited February 2010 in The Porch
Am I going nuts or was that a Pearl Jam poster I saw to the left of Locke's shoulder when he was interviewing for a job.
2009 Philly Spectrum 10/28
2010 Jazz Fest*Kansas City*St.Louis*Columbus*Noblesville*Bristow*
Hartford*Newark*MSG1*MSG2*Dublin*Belfast*HydePark*Nijmegen*
Berlin*WM3Little Rock*Bridge 1&2
2011 Eddie Vedder*Chicago*St Louis*San Diego*Long Beach*Los Angles*Santa Barbara
PJ20 1&2*Canada Tour*Montreal*Toronto 1&2*Ottawa*Hamilton*Winnipeg*
Saskatoon*Calgary*Edmonton*Vancouver
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,562
    Am I going nuts or was that a Pearl Jam poster I saw to the left of Locke's shoulder when he was interviewing for a job.
    pj poster in lost?! that means they are playing shows in hawaii this year!

ps: i didnt see anything
  • down_skidown_ski Posts: 328
    Season? Episode? I can check it out on Netflix.
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    I didn't notice it - and on a related note- that episode kind of blew
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,562
    LukinFan wrote:
    every episode so far this season sucked more than a 100 degree, breezeless day...
  • Didn't catch the PJ poster, but ya had to love Sawyer getting trashed on Dharma bourbon while listening to Iggy "Searching To Destroy"!
    Wrigley Field (Chicago) 7/19/13, Pacific Coliseum (Vancouver) 9/25/11, ScottTrade Center (St. Louis) 5/4/10, Sprint Center (KC) 5/3/10, Wachovia Spectrum Arena (Philadelphia) - 10/31/09, Key Arena (Seattle) - 9/22/09, Key Arena (Seattle) - 9/21/09, United Center (Chicago) - 8/24/09, United Center (Chicago) - 8/23/09, Colonial Center (Columbia, SC) - 6/16/08, The Vic Theatre (Chicago) - 8/02/07, Pepsi Center (Denver) - 7/02/06

Actually come to think of it, I just might be a puddle full of detriment.
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    This week's episode was great. A LOT better than last week's.

No I didn't even see a poster. There probably was one.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • LaddieLaddie Posts: 311
    LukinFan wrote:

Agreed. They are going to have to cram a lot of answers into few episodes. I liked the smoke monster cam at the beginning. And the stooges song was awesome. gonna have to rewatch on abc.com to look for the pj poster. I wish I was a candidate...
  • Just went back and checked, it said "Dream Job". Looked a lot like "Pearl Jam" though.
    This is not for you...
    Speaking as a child of the nineties
  • Mr DerpMr Derp Posts: 319
    gndcd402 wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:
    every episode so far this season sucked more than a 100 degree, breezeless day...

The season opener was alright, but, yeah.... these last 2 episodes have really been weak. The whole "hide at the temple while Locke recruits people" is pretty boring. Something needs to happen to get things moving soon.
  • Just went back and checked, it said "Dream Job". Looked a lot like "Pearl Jam" though.
    Thanks. Yeap this mean I'm going nuts.
    2009 Philly Spectrum 10/28
    2010 Jazz Fest*Kansas City*St.Louis*Columbus*Noblesville*Bristow*
    Hartford*Newark*MSG1*MSG2*Dublin*Belfast*HydePark*Nijmegen*
    Berlin*WM3Little Rock*Bridge 1&2
    2011 Eddie Vedder*Chicago*St Louis*San Diego*Long Beach*Los Angles*Santa Barbara
    PJ20 1&2*Canada Tour*Montreal*Toronto 1&2*Ottawa*Hamilton*Winnipeg*
    Saskatoon*Calgary*Edmonton*Vancouver
  • Ahr MannAhr Mann Posts: 141
    Slow Moe wrote:
    Didn't catch the PJ poster, but ya had to love Sawyer getting trashed on Dharma bourbon while listening to Iggy "Searching To Destroy"!

FYI, the song is actually named "Search and Destroy". Want to make sure you don't lose any rock cred in case you drop that in a conversation :)
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    Mr Derp wrote:

The season opener was alright, but, yeah.... these last 2 episodes have really been weak. The whole "hide at the temple while Locke recruits people" is pretty boring. Something needs to happen to get things moving soon.
    I thought that last week was pretty good- and of course the season opener rocked- I'm thinking next week will be better- hopefully they will explain some more about Claire and where she's been
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    LukinFan wrote:
    Mr Derp wrote:

I thought that last week was pretty good- and of course the season opener rocked- I'm thinking next week will be better- hopefully they will explain some more about Claire and where she's been
    I thought the season opener was good (second part better than the first part) and then this week was better than last.

I felt yesterday like they were actually going somewhere, although with Lost that can be a temporary feeling! :)
  • Ahr Mann wrote:
    Slow Moe wrote:
    Didn't catch the PJ poster, but ya had to love Sawyer getting trashed on Dharma bourbon while listening to Iggy "Searching To Destroy"!

FYI, the song is actually named "Search and Destroy". Want to make sure you don't lose any rock cred in case you drop that in a conversation :)

Thanks. Been losing lotsa sleep worrying about my rock cred.
    Wrigley Field (Chicago) 7/19/13, Pacific Coliseum (Vancouver) 9/25/11, ScottTrade Center (St. Louis) 5/4/10, Sprint Center (KC) 5/3/10, Wachovia Spectrum Arena (Philadelphia) - 10/31/09, Key Arena (Seattle) - 9/22/09, Key Arena (Seattle) - 9/21/09, United Center (Chicago) - 8/24/09, United Center (Chicago) - 8/23/09, Colonial Center (Columbia, SC) - 6/16/08, The Vic Theatre (Chicago) - 8/02/07, Pepsi Center (Denver) - 7/02/06

Actually come to think of it, I just might be a puddle full of detriment.