Sealed Benny...

edited February 2010 in The Porch
Not Mine......

This is such a fair price that someone should jump on it though.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pearl-Jam-Benaroya- ... 3a57ce6c18
"No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    $650 for 4 records is very steep in todays economy. Glad I already have one.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Mr RockoMr Rocko Posts: 647
    :shock: Damn! too bad I don't have the money I've just spent in some posters and vinyls
    México 24/11/2011
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,530

Same here! 8-)
  • $650 for 4 records is very steep in todays economy. Glad I already have one.

they quite regularly go for the $800 range, that's all I'm sayin' :)
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412

I understand how rare they are, but the prices are ridiculous in my book. I'm content to collect their studio LPs...because there's no way I'd shell out that much for Benny.

Good luck to whoever bids on it, though.

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    mfc2006 wrote:

I understand how rare they are, but the prices are ridiculous in my book.
    [/quote]
    I agree
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Reserve Not Met is more than 500$...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    if i had one, i'd be selling it....that's crazy
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101

Dude you are so annoying. They don't go for 800.00 anymore the last one that went for that much was this summer! Quit trying to build more hype than already exists for this vinyl so you can sell yours for 800 and post the ebay link for it on the pit
    This too shall pass.....
  • 5against1- wrote:

Dude you are so annoying. They don't go for 800.00 anymore the last one that went for that much was this summer! Quit trying to build more hype than already exists for this vinyl so you can sell yours for 800 and post the ebay link for it on the pit

Are you serious??? These still go for quite abit and I have been following them for awhile...sealed copies still get just under $700 that person is asking a fair price.
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • 5against1- wrote:

You should really try to get over yourself ;)

I had 2 of them and sold neither...I actually traded one of them to someone here on the board who has been wanting one forever...so, once again, you have hit the proverbial nail on the head with your laser-accurate wisdom...
  • NYCPJNYCPJ Posts: 764
    they quite regularly go for the $800 range, that's all I'm sayin' :)[/quote]
    Dude you are so annoying. They don't go for 800.00 anymore the last one that went for that much was this summer! Quit trying to build more hype than already exists for this vinyl so you can sell yours for 800 and post the ebay link for it on the pit[/quote]

Are you serious??? These still go for quite abit and I have been following them for awhile...sealed copies still get just under $700 that person is asking a fair price.[/quote]

yep - i was following one the other day and it went for $675.
    6/3/06 (East Rutherford 2)
    6/24/08 (MSG1)
    6/25/08 (MSG2)
    7/1/08 (Beacon Theater -NYC)
    10/30/09 (Philly3)
    5/18/10 (Newark, NJ)
    5/20/10 (MSG1)
    5/21/10 (MSG2)
    10/18/13 (Brooklyn 1)
    10/19/13 (Brooklyn 2)
    5/1/16 (MSG 1)
    5/2/16 (MSG 2)
    3/30/20 (MSG)
    9/3/24 I(MSG1)
    9/4/24 (MSG 2)
  • $650 is insane. I have come to think that the show wasn't all that great. I prefer the acoustic preset at Boston. Yes this is my resolve that I won't ever pay that much for records.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • 5against1- wrote:

Dearest 5against1,

Do Not send me any more of your ridiculous PM's...you taking it to that level will get you suspended from this board...

Your Pal,

Snoopy
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    Chris BEAUTIFUL avatar!!! is that your son or your daughter? He/she is really rocking out! that's how a real rock and roll fan is raised! :D
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Actually my friend's son! I only allow real guitars in my house :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067

Dearest 5against1,

Do Not send me any more of your ridiculous PM's...you taking it to that level will get you suspended from this board...

Your Pal,

Snoopy
    :lol::lol::lol:

BUSTED

i had a board troll from philly 2 months ago call me a pussy in a pm. i just laughed and smiled.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• arqarq Posts: 8,012
    Actually my friend's son! I only allow real guitars in my house :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Those are the high standards i expected from you 8-) Cool man! anyway that kid have a great future playing guitar hero... sooo lame :lol:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • any child who naturally makes that face while playing any sort of music deserves my praise...and no kid under 13 can be 'lame'

My 5 year old daughter sings Celine Dion, and she rocks for feeling something passionate that is linked to music...even if I think Celine Dion is crap (which she most certainly is)...there is something to be said for the innocent honesty of a child when it comes to music :)
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    There is sooo much i would like to buy!!! Benny Hall, Chicago Klausen poster, Honolulu Klausen, Lost Dogs vinyl...

My credit card is crying!!!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017