Options

I Need Your Help

Pitbull PeterPitbull Peter Posts: 115
edited February 2010 in The Art Wall
I am a Noobie, who just joined the Ten Club last week. My brother has been a die hard club member for years and is a dedicated PJ fan. He introduced me to PJ years ago. We hadn't seen or spoken to each other in 8 years until just before Christmas. Needles to say I am happy to have my little brother back. I am looking forward to sharing the 10C experience with him and travelling to PJ concerts. His Birthday is coming up on April 15th and I am trying to find him a poster he has been looking for. He attended the Eddie Vedder event in Albany and was able to grab a poster at the event but he is looking for another one that goes with it, it has Eddie sitting in a chair facing forward and is a 2 colour Klaussen (blue & Green Colours). He has the one of him standing and shows a side profile. If any of you fine club members can help me in my quest I would be extremely gratefull.
...and now i rub my eyes, for he has returned
seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned
for he still smiles...
and he's still strong
nothing's changed, but the surrounding bullshit that has grown
and now he's home
and we're laughing like we always did
my same old, same old friend...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    OkOk Posts: 2,144
    I am a Noobie, who just joined the Ten Club last week. My brother has been a die hard club member for years and is a dedicated PJ fan. He introduced me to PJ years ago. We hadn't seen or spoken to each other in 8 years until just before Christmas. Needles to say I am happy to have my little brother back. I am looking forward to sharing the 10C experience with him and travelling to PJ concerts. His Birthday is coming up on April 15th and I am trying to find him a poster he has been looking for. He attended the Eddie Vedder event in Albany and was able to grab a poster at the event but he is looking for another one that goes with it, it has Eddie sitting in a chair facing forward and is a 2 colour Klaussen (blue & Green Colours). He has the one of him standing and shows a side profile. If any of you fine club members can help me in my quest I would be extremely gratefull.

Hey and welcome to the "club" - in terms of looking for that poster, its pretty common and they routinely show up on http://www.ebay.com as well as http://www.expressobeans.com (the later is a poster collecting community - full of great info. I'd try to hook you up by I've sold mine! Cheers!
  • Options
    OkOk Posts: 2,144
    Oh, and you might try posting a thread over in the Porch indicating your in search of that print. Plenty of folks around here have that one!
  • Options
    Thanks for the help, I will do that, I was trying to avoid the porch, because my brother frequents that board, but alas I guess I will have to go that route and take my chances. Your welcome is very much appreciated.
    Cheers :P
    for he still smiles...
    and he's still strong
    and now he's home
  • Options
    Ok wrote:
    Oh, and you might try posting a thread over in the Porch indicating your in search of that print. Plenty of folks around here have that one!

Thanks for the Porch suggestion, it is working out great, I have a few offers in to purchase, and am just waiting to hear back...much appreciated.
    for he still smiles...
    and he's still strong
    and now he's home