VS Box set

70barracuda34070barracuda340 Posts: 9
edited February 2010 in The Porch
Any word on the VS box set? It has almost been a year since the Ten set. I cant get enough of all that cool swag in the sets.

Thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Nothing yet. There has been speculation on the board about how and when these box set reissues will be done. A lot of people here, including myself, think they will release all the sets one by one over the next 18 months leading up to the 20th anniversary of Ten. I thought that was the original plan. Now...who knows?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • I figure if we don't hear anything by fall of this year, it will either be done for the twentieth anniversary of Vs. or not at all. Pity too because Vs. is my fave album.
  • We were also told in 2005 that the vault was close to being open and as we all know how truthful that was.
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    just like all the other COOL ideas the 10c/band come up with ....most likely will be brushed under the rug...... :lol::lol::lol: sorry i had to ,,it was to easy...

but honestly who the eff knows anymore
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Right on! Just like with the new album, weren't the ten club members supposed to get some perks? Not to turn this into a negative thread, but these are all valid points that need to be kept open. Nothing wrong with calling it like it is, and as sung by Mr. Vedder himself, "...give me some truth..."
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    RB112589 wrote:
    Right on! Just like with the new album, weren't the ten club members supposed to get some perks? Not to turn this into a negative thread, but these are all valid points that need to be kept open. Nothing wrong with calling it like it is, and as sung by Mr. Vedder himself, "...give me some truth..."

Technically John Lennon...but this is a Pearl Jam board.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    We were also told in 2005 that the vault was close to being open and as we all know how truthful that was.
    kinda like that big bold free thing the 10c told us bout
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• I can't remember...did they say there would actually be "box sets" for each reissue, or just that there would be reissues?
    ***Desperately looking for a Pearl Jam Phillies themed Oct. 31 Philadelphia shirt in M or L. Got one you don't want/need? Help a brother out!
  • TravelarTravelar Posts: 3,391
    KevinR wrote:
    I can't remember...did they say there would actually be "box sets" for each reissue, or just that there would be reissues?

No. It was only implied by the date range on the Ten box set. But making box sets is a gold mine for the 10C. If they make them, people will buy them.