joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
edited February 2010 in The Porch
have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 2493153330103312614S425x425Q85.jpg
    I love Stone's cowboy phase.

Awesome link. I got some work to do.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Shit! The Beatle one's are in rar format. Anyone know how I can get them to MP3?
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    Newch91 wrote:
    Shit! The Beatle one's are in rar format. Anyone know how I can get them to MP3?

download WINRAR ... its free and works great
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    joe2468 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

download WINRAR ... its free and works great

Thanks! Will try that now!
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    the AIC boot HAPPIER THEN SNOT ......IS PERFECT .... best boot i have heard in a long time
    i have said it once and ill say it again .....

if you just do a little "searching" on BLOGSPOTS websites ... you can find ANYTHING ...and most of the people only upload soundboard recordings .....
  • Mr RockoMr Rocko Posts: 647
    Nice share mate thanks!
    México 24/11/2011
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    thanks for sharing
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,530
    joe2468 wrote:

if you just do a little "searching" on BLOGSPOTS websites ... you can find ANYTHING ...and most of the people only upload soundboard recordings .....

If you think blogspots websites are cool with their ripped sbd collection compressed low quality mp3's (no lame mp3 encoders used), check out those invite/non invite only torrent sites where you get the original soundboard show's in flac/shn/ape, untouch uncompressed drooling audio formats. They will blow your f'n minds! Believe me! 8-)
    demetrios wrote:
    joe2468 wrote:

If you think blogspots websites are cool with their ripped sbd collection compressed low quality mp3's (no lame mp3 encoders used), check out those invite/non invite only torrent sites where you get the original soundboard show's in flac/shn/ape, untouch uncompressed drooling audio formats. They will blow your f'n minds! Believe me! 8-)

i have tried torrent sites back in the day and i couldnt figure it out so i gave up .....
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,530
    joe2468 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    joe2468 wrote:

i have tried torrent sites back in the day and i couldnt figure it out so i gave up .....

Never give up! Once you start torrenting, you'll laugh your ass off with these blog sites. Trust me! If you love audio & collect audio & breath audio, if it's digital downloading you want to experience, don't make it mp3's. Make it .flacs or .shns or .apes. Uncompressed audio. "It's good for the ears!" ;)
  • Wow the Cornell Unplugged in Sweden sounds amazing
    http://mastersofourdomain.blogspot.com/

My Movie/Music Reviews & Sports Blog