2009 Holiday Single

davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
edited February 2010 in The Porch
Anyone get theirs yet? I'm not sure how they can top last year's catchy little ditty, "Santa Cruz."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• u feel bored ,right???
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    totally bored...i need some kind of tidbit of news...a nugget
  • ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    Davidtrios wrote:
    totally bored...i need some kind of tidbit of news...a nugget

nuggets....McD's has a special promo going on where they give you special Sweet Chili sauce for your nuggets
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    to early . wait till june . :o
  • end of march..around easter ,for celebrate it.. ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • yea, you just totally wanted to have a "made ya look" moment huh?!.....didn't get enough attention as a child?!

btw, I'm totally kidding, I'm the worst at expressing tone in text.....cheers!!

but, seriously does anyone know when well get the new Deep or the 45?!

and on another note....I have all the Christmas 45s except the first one (1991) will anyone sell it on here for better than eBay prices....like a resonable $50?! or is that wishful thinking? I'll trade my 2008 Bootleg Box with 4 Boots in it, perfect condish!!!
    Hey, it's RicoTokyo....Can't figure out how to log into my old account (I was robbed and had to buy a new laptop), so I'm using my daughters account (she's six months old, she wont mind...)It's nice to be back!
  • on yet another note, if that is the kinda thing that gets a thread locked up, lemme know and I'll delete it now.....sorry if so.....
    Hey, it's RicoTokyo....Can't figure out how to log into my old account (I was robbed and had to buy a new laptop), so I'm using my daughters account (she's six months old, she wont mind...)It's nice to be back!