I got my EYE on you Klausen...

Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989
edited February 2010 in The Porch
Gimme $20 + shipping and I will get this to you so your soul can be watched over!

7463:57222.jpg
"...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• This print is so awesome up close and personal...good luck with your sale.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    This print is so awesome up close and personal...good luck with your sale.

i agree, but for some reason, this one doesnt get much love

btw - awesome price!
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989
    Thanks Fenway.

I finally get to see the Boston Red Sox play this year. I was able to get tix for two games when they come out west to play the Rockies.

Thanks for the props on the sale...

But I gotta go with the Rox! My daughter and I will be battling it out. Its her favorite team, my favorite team to bug her about ;)
  • one of the best...Athens + pearl jam together,,great price but this will be to much..i have 3 of them.. :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • i have 3 of them.. :D
    Somehow this doesn't surprise me at all!
    Thanks Fenway. I finally get to see the Boston Red Sox play this year. I was able to get tix for two games when they come out west to play the Rockies.
    That's awesome. Might be two more games than I'll get to see this year. Tickets are impossible here. Hope you and your daughter have a great time!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • i had 6 but i sent one to a friend that missing only this from europe tour 2006 and 2 in donation..so 3 left.. :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989
    Only 3!!!!!

You need this one. 3 eyeballs is just wrong, wrong, wrong. You have to have 4 eyes!
  • Only 3!!!!!

You need this one. 3 eyeballs is just wrong, wrong, wrong. You have to have 4 eyes!
    ok..u are right..pm sent