Well not more for trade just for sale :(

arqarq Posts: 8,012
edited February 2010 in The Porch
Well the time has come i couldn't make any trade and some deals didn't work so well here you have them all for you future "listening" pleasure. All records are near mint condition, except Mad Season, the vinyls are beyond mint! but the cover is in VG-- condition, and temple of the dog, the vinyl is mint but the spine has the same defect like ITW (a tear in the top) nothing extreme but i like to be clear. If i don't find any good trade i'll sale all the records:

$65 Self Titled (deal pending)
$95 Binaural sold
$30 Vitalogy (sold)
$60 Mad Season (deal pending)
$30 Temple of the Dog (purple) (the debate continues on this one, maybe is a bootleg maybe not... time will tell, but it is cool none the less ;) ) (deal pending)

I can send pictures upon request but to serious buyers not just because you want to have nice pictures of the records :lol:

Well send me a PM with any question :)

Thanks
"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    I'd like Binaural and Avocado please. PM sent.
  • Gvn2flyGvn2fly Posts: 753
    pm sent & bump!
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    List updated :D
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    Always a few minutes too late on these...
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
    BeerBaron wrote:

What do you want?
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• arq, I sent you a PM last night, but looks like you sold the vinyl I needed :(

Please let me know if others become available
    adspj wrote:
    arq, I sent you a PM last night, but looks like you sold the vinyl I needed :(

Please let me know if others become available

I just pm'd you.
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    If the S/T or the Temple deals fall through, just let me know! Good luck with your sale, man!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    If the S/T or the Temple deals fall through, just let me know! Good luck with your sale, man!!

I will :)
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• bump for Arq.... ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    arq wrote:
    BeerBaron wrote:

What do you want?
    Still looking for a bunch. From your list I would have been interested in Vitalogy and Binaural. I will find them eventually :)
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC