2009/10 Holiday Single?

Angusman3Angusman3 Posts: 3
edited February 2010 in The Porch
I was just curios if anyone had heard anything about this years holiday single: what's going to be on it, and when does it come out?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    I like how it has 2 yrs. attached to it now. ;) I don't think even they know when it will go out or what it will be.
    Brian
  • Jim Morrison's weird naked Indian friend visited a guy on the board here named HollisBrown in a dream and said the single would be out in 2 months.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Jim Morrison's weird naked Indian friend visited a guy on the board here named HollisBrown in a dream and said the single would be out in 2 months.

And that, my friends, is all the answer you need
    :shock: :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Angusman3 wrote:
    I was just curios if anyone had heard anything about this years holiday single: what's going to be on it, and when does it come out?

curios

which 2 months?! :o

if i join the fan club today will i get it? :P
    "DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME"