China Buffet

he still standshe still stands Posts: 2,835
edited February 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Oh god... I think I have food poisoning.

As soon as I got home i peed out my butthole.... :cry:

Never again.
Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• this happens to me EVERY TIME I do the Chinese Buffet. I honestly think they cover the food with shellac to keep it shiny on the buffet table.
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • Oh god... I think I have food poisoning.

Never again.

Although I'm sympathetic towards the current status of your asshole, I found the honesty in your descriptive post to be entertaining. May God have mercy on your butthole.
  • WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    Oh god... I think I have food poisoning.

Never again.

Although I'm sympathetic towards the current status of your asshole, I found the honesty in your descriptive post to be entertaining. May God have mercy on your butthole.

HOWLING!
    Initially, I thought "TMI dude" but this just made it fuckin' hilarious!!!!
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • Territorial Pissings ?
  • :lol: Lesson learned
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • And then...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • sorry if that was TMI...

it is almost as bad as when I'm on a high protein diet. Sometimes I get so constipated I almost need to use a bread knife and start myself like a ketchup bottle.

hehe... poop jokes. no wonder I am single...
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Despite the usual result of the Chinese Buffet, I continue to go there. It's soo good at the time...

I get the same result from Hibachi Steakhouses.
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    sorry if that was TMI...

it is almost as bad as when I'm on a high protein diet. Sometimes I get so constipated I almost need to use a bread knife and start myself like a ketchup bottle.

hehe... poop jokes. no wonder I am single...
    lol
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    I try to avoid any and all buffets. Too many people around the food, and who knows how long it's been sitting out. Was it leftover from two days ago? no thanks, i'd rather pay a little more and get something fresh.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    I try to avoid any and all buffets. Too many people around the food, and who knows how long it's been sitting out. Was it leftover from two days ago? no thanks, i'd rather pay a little more and get something fresh.

But when poor and hungry... it is a good way to get your calories for the day. Even if it does wreak havoc on your digestive system and butthole.

"I'll take some of the yella" - Cousin Eddie.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:

But when poor and hungry... it is a good way to get your calories for the day. Even if it does wreak havoc on your digestive system and butthole.

$5 footlong
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    China Buffet. Eat at your own risk.

Seriously. You should never go into these places with expectations as there is a good chance that something crazy will happen.

Haven't eaten at one for years and I'm pretty happy about it. In the time that I did though, I would choose not to know what I truly ate at those places.

It's probably a good thing we don't know exactly what goes on in those kitchens. If we did, I'm willing to bet that these restaurants would lose half if not more of their patronage.

Seriously, I think I'd rather go hungry...that's just me though. :?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    81 wrote:

I'm with you. I'm not singling out Chinese Buffets as the ones in Wendover, NV are pretty iffy by themselves. Went there witha free coupon for riding the fun bus to Wendover to see Alice Cooper. The ranch dressing was stringy...so I passed. Not being a meat consumer there wasn't much else to choose from...so I ended up drinking on an empty stomach. Made for a cheap drunk though. :thumbup:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    81 wrote:

"...and don't be cheap on me." :lol:
  • Davidtrios wrote:

:lol: yeah I was trying to think of the rest of the line...

I also like when he says, "Clark, you gotta try some of this bread pudding. It is extra runny today!"
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Davidtrios wrote:
    81 wrote:

:lol::lol: awesome
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,283
    I am anti-buffet.

Nasty!
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I like "doggies bags" and can't ever do "seconds"
    the worst buffet is breakfast buffets at hotels- ick.
  • pandora wrote:
    the worst buffet is breakfast buffets at hotels- ick.
    I'll second that. Cold runny eggs, even the "fresh" fruit is old. Gross. :sick:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • I had a client that I'd take out to lunch once a month back in 2007/2008 and I'd always ask, so where we eating today? His response EVERY TIME; Golden Corral. BLECH.

And, it was the Golden Corral in Thatcher, AZ. The middle of the desert 2.5 hours from Phoenix.

What a weird place...
  • Yuck. I used to work at a place where we had our monthly all-staff meetings at a Golden Corral "because there's something for everybody!" Somehow I could never find anything that I could stand.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
    Yuck. I used to work at a place where we had our monthly all-staff meetings at a Golden Corral "because there's something for everybody!" Somehow I could never find anything that I could stand.

When you're biggest concern is trying to feed hoards of customers, the quality of the food gets severly overlooked and quantity is the key...

Someone needs to put a stop to Golden Corral and their reign of culinary terror. :|
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • dcfaithful wrote:
    Yuck. I used to work at a place where we had our monthly all-staff meetings at a Golden Corral "because there's something for everybody!" Somehow I could never find anything that I could stand.

When you're biggest concern is trying to feed hoards of customers, the quality of the food gets severly overlooked and quantity is the key...

Someone needs to put a stop to Golden Corral and their reign of culinary terror. :|

:lol: no kidding. Other places that need to fucking die; Applebee's, TGIF, Chili's, Fuddruckers, Ruby Tuesdays, Olive Garden.... what else?

I'd rather eat at freakin' Taco Bell than any of those places. At least you know you are getting shit for food, it is fast, and it is 1/2 the price or less.

But yeah... Golden Corral is the worst. Don't forget Old Country Buffet. Blech!