Jim Morrison's Indian Appeared in My Dream Last Night

HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
edited February 2010 in The Porch
and he told me that PJ was going to become a Doors cover band later this year.
TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
www.UNOS.org
Donate Organs and Save a Life
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• he told me to book 15 festival dates in may and announce pearl jam as the headliner for each of them.
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Oh, then it must be true.
    If it was an honest Indian.
    And, it appeared in your dream.
    Was he wearing a feather too?
    That's so often a sign you can't ignore.
    You know?!
    :geek:

:D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    did you see the crack of his ass? :lol:
  • I had that same dream too Hollis. It told me that I need to put on a concert in Aurora, Illinois at Adlai Stevens Memorial Park in the playing grounds. But to do that I need to go find a man named Del Preston in London, England. He's the best roadie there ever was. He's gonna help me put on the concert. Waynestock, it's gonna be called Waynestock. Who's gonna be playing, you ask? Aerosmith and Pearl Jam. Who else? Van Halen.

But I'm gonna be honest with you Hollis, it's so I can win my girlfriend Cassandra back from her douchebag producer.

I'm kinda drunk right now guys.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • we didnt talk ,we smoke a join
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • and he told me that PJ was going to become a Doors cover band later this year.
    So did he say anything else beyond that? Nothing about tour dates or the Christmas single?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Anything about Philly boots?
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    and he told me that PJ was going to become a Doors cover band later this year.
    So did he say anything else beyond that? Nothing about tour dates or the Christmas single?
    Christmas single in a month or 2. Nothing about tour dates. But he did say Jim was doing a poetry reading this Friday at Gerde's Folk City. Philly boots are taking a bit longer because the digital recordings have to be converted to analog in order for the vinyl to be produced.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • and he told me that PJ was going to become a Doors cover band later this year.
    Christmas single in a month or 2. Nothing about tour dates. But he did say Jim was doing a poetry reading this Friday at Gerde's Folk City. Philly boots are taking a bit longer because the digital recordings have to be converted to analog in order for the vinyl to be produced.
    That's great! I always wondered what happened to Jim. I kinda lost track after LA Woman. Seems like he just kinda left the scene. Good to see him working again.

Did the weird naked Indian look like Boom? He did in my dream.
  • I had that same dream too Hollis. It told me that I need to put on a concert in Aurora, Illinois at Adlai Stevens Memorial Park in the playing grounds. But to do that I need to go find a man named Del Preston in London, England. He's the best roadie there ever was. He's gonna help me put on the concert. Waynestock, it's gonna be called Waynestock. Who's gonna be playing, you ask? Aerosmith and Pearl Jam. Who else? Van Halen.

But I'm gonna be honest with you Hollis, it's so I can win my girlfriend Cassandra back from her douchebag producer.

I'm kinda drunk right now guys.

So there I am, in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at about 3 o'clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&Ms to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door, and mentions there's a little sweets shop on the edge of town. So - we go. And - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby, breaking into that little sweets shop, eh. Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big Bengal tiger. I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopkeeper and his son... that's a different story altogether. I had to beat them to death with their own shoes. Nasty business, really, but sure enough I got the M&Ms, and Ozzy went on stage and did a great show.
    "Darkness comes in waves, tell me, why invite it to stay?"