Sticky with Thread Title Guidelines - Please?

benjsbenjs Posts: 9,102
edited February 2010 in The Porch
Could we get a sticky maybe suggesting that when starting a thread asking a question, that a question mark is put? I'm sick of the false hope this place brings numerous times a day :lol:
'05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Hope is why we come here......Now WHERE ARE them Phillyboots. :ugeek:
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    talk about false hope

you really think "those people" are going to read through the sticky's to see how they should construct their thread?

you dreamers crack me up ;)

we need less sticky's ... not more!! :ugeek:
  • benjs wrote:
    Could we get a sticky maybe suggesting that when starting a thread asking a question, that a question mark is put? I'm sick of the false hope this place brings numerous times a day :lol:
    Please tell me your joking
    Verizon Center-Washington, DC--May 30, 2006
    Verizon Center-Washington, DC--June 22, 2008
    Lyric Opera House-Baltimore, MD--June 14, 2009(Eddie Vedder Solo)
    Wachovia Spectrum-Philadelphia, PA--Oct 31, 2009

I Only Own My Mind...
  • talk about false hope

you really think "those people" are going to read through the sticky's to see how they should construct their thread?

you dreamers crack me up ;)

we need less sticky's ... not more!! :ugeek:

i think ben was being sarcastic :roll: or humorous :lol: ....remember....he's Canadian. ;):mrgreen:
  • benjs wrote:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say " :lol: " means he was joking. ;)
    ***Desperately looking for a Pearl Jam Phillies themed Oct. 31 Philadelphia shirt in M or L. Got one you don't want/need? Help a brother out!
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    benjs wrote:

please tell me YOU'RE joking