I'll buy shirts

StonerladyStonerlady Posts: 240
edited February 2010 in The Porch
Hi,
I just wanted to ask if anyone is willing to sell PJ men's shirts. They don't have to be new or anything but should at least be a men's medium (the bigger the better). I'd be too happy to buy them as I want to make unique girl shirts out of them.

Just PM me with photo and price (incl shipping costs). Mailing address is in Canada.

Thanks
Sabrina
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Back to page 1 ;)

No one?? :(
  • check ebay on a regular basis, u can usually find some pretty good shirts on there
    Small my table, seats just 3, its not crowded, its just lucky me
  • check ebay on a regular basis, u can usually find some pretty good shirts on there

I already do but wasn't lucky or they were too expensive till now.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    i have a L men's "Reach" shirt that is way too big for me that i'd be willing to part with. it was $15-20, i believe and it's in good shape. shoot me a pm if you're interested.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • bunnybunny Posts: 270
    hi,Sabrina

back to page 1 ;)

if you don't mind, tell me what you make:)
    i too like to make something:D
    i plan to upload the pics to my facebook.
    Id love to be your friend :oops: but,im new to the facebook..
  • GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,802
    mfc2006 wrote:
    i have a L men's "Reach" shirt that is way too big for me that i'd be willing to part with. it was $15-20, i believe and it's in good shape. shoot me a pm if you're interested.
    U pm'd me long ago about this shirt and I never replied:(

I am still intereste if you want to do a deal.
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • what are u looking for?any?somethig spesific?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref ... 1154506885
    tell me if u can find anything here
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Well acutally any. After going through your pics there's some shirts I like more than the others, but those are way too many to get them all and I'm pretty sure you won't sell them all ;)

I'll PM you the numbers of the pics I like most.
  • bunnybunny Posts: 270
    thanks.i'll access later! :P