Options

Pearl Jam Scarab

pjmmrpjmmr Posts: 10
edited February 2010 in The Art Wall
Years ago I had a pic of the Pearl Jam scarab from ticket stub that was colored, not black and white or just a sollid color. I think it was fan art, but alas I have lost that picture, this is my dream tat, if I remember it correctly it was in earth tones with some blues... does anyone have or remember this art? I have looked for it forever and a day...if anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated as I have been given a tattoo for valentines day :) and would love to get this in the form that I remember seeing it...if I am rambling I am sorry I am a bit buzzed ..
This will be my first tattoo... I want it to be special!
I havent had any replies, its only been a day... but if anyone out there has their own renditions of that ticket they would like to share please post! Thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PlanktonPlankton Posts: 692
    You might want to post this in the porch, or in the tattoo thread there, seeing as this is a request. More people to see this thread there.
  • Options
    pjmmr wrote:
    Years ago I had a pic of the Pearl Jam scarab from ticket stub that was colored, not black and white or just a sollid color. I think it was fan art, but alas I have lost that picture, this is my dream tat, if I remember it correctly it was in earth tones with some blues... does anyone have or remember this art? I have looked for it forever and a day...if anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated as I have been given a tattoo for valentines day :) and would love to get this in the form that I remember seeing it...if I am rambling I am sorry I am a bit buzzed ..
    This will be my first tattoo... I want it to be special!
    I havent had any replies, its only been a day... but if anyone out there has their own renditions of that ticket they would like to share please post! Thanks

Here you go,

(courtesy of the old 5 Horizons site)
    ;)

http://www.fivehorizons.com/tour/mem/chi_tix.jpg

Let us see what it looks like when it's done! :D
  • Options
    pjmmrpjmmr Posts: 10
    Thanks brokenarrow, that is the ticket, but what I am looking for was an image that I had downloaded from a site years ago where someone had redrawn the beetle, I really cant describe it any better than that, it had more depth and color than the image on the ticket... really do appreciate your help tho :) Ill find it again one day I hope
  • Options
    Damn, I thought that was the one! :cry:
    Good luck with your quest, I don't know if I've ever seen the more colorful one! :)