check your emails....the faded line sent out confirmations

joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
edited February 2010 in The Porch
AND I GOT ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    Hello. Thanks for ordering the Cloak and Veil puzzle and entering in the raffle for the Cloak and Veil sheet metal prints. You were chosen to purchase one of the Cloak and Veil metal prints. If you purchased your puzzle with a credit card, we will charge that card sometime over the next week. If you purchased via PayPal, we will send a money request in the next week. Prompt payment is both expected and appreciated.

The Faded Line chose to use the Cyberman, Cloak and Veil and Cybercycle images because they work so well printed on metal and each use part of the metal in the overall piece. D&L Screenprinting, Brad Klausen and myself have thoroughly looked over each and every print and are extremely pleased on how they turned out.

A couple things:
    1. By purchasing the print, you acknowledge that the edges of your metal print is sharp and do not hold The Faded Line Clothing Co. responsible for injuries that may occur. Please remove and handle your print carefully!

2. There are bound to be small imperfections in your art print. There are certain limitations to screen printing in general and on metal although any variation is extremely minute. I believe as collectors, this is why we all prefer screen prints over offset lithography because not all prints may be exactly the same but I just wanted to remind everyone. J

3. It is not uncommon to see a slight nick on the edge or small scratch on the metal prints. This can happen anywhere during the process of cutting the sheet metal, printing, or shipping. While we’ve tried to minimize this, it is just what happens when you print on metal. In our collective opinion, it does not devalue the art piece in any way.

We apologize for the long delay in this process. The Faded Line only has two employees (myself included) who are have been overwhelmed with the fulfillment of the puzzles. It should take 2-3 weeks to handle packing and shipping of the Cyberman art prints. You will receive notice both from TheFadedLine.com and USPS. Though we empathize with our international customers over the extra cost of your import tax, we cannot claim less than what you paid. Sorry.

We hope you love the art prints as much as we do. Please spread the word about our brand to your friends and family. Thanks so much for supporting The Faded Line!
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    I got that sexy email, too! 8-)
  • You guys are HARD CORE fans. :lol:
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    You guys are HARD CORE fans. :lol:

Hell yeah! 8-)

hellyeah_.jpg
  • Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    That's funny. I aint got shit yet, and u guys did? hmmm
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    I'm pretty sure you all "won" an overpriced metal print of an overused image... Congrats
  • I'm pretty sure you all "won" an overpriced metal print of an overused image... Congrats

now, now....don't be that guy :oops:
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."