Live at the Isle of Wight Vinyl Vs. Bennyroyal Hall Vinyl

InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
edited February 2010 in The Porch
In my opinion, The WHo Live at the Isle of Wight is just as good if not better than a Benny Hall. I don't own the Benny vinyl, but have heard it on CD(so I might be biased). It is awesome, but I still stand by my opinion.

P.S. Don't hate me for this.....
Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• i dont hate u..just Benny is better..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    Live at isle of wright by a mile

the live at isle wright maybe the who's best performance ever

You can't compare playing infront of 600,000 people at 2am to playing infront of barely 4,000 people for a charity event
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• NYCPJNYCPJ Posts: 764
    Oxxys wrote:
    In my opinion, The WHo Live at the Isle of Wight is just as good if not better than a Benny Hall. I don't own the Benny vinyl, but have heard it on CD(so I might be biased). It is awesome, but I still stand by my opinion.

P.S. Don't hate me for this.....

Id probably agree with that - -but its apples to oranges. They are both great - totally different shows/vibes.

Ive seen the Who live many times over the past 30 years and they are one of the best live acts ever, but I consider Pearl Jam one of the best live acts as well, and, IMO, the best there is right now.
    6/3/06 (East Rutherford 2)
    6/24/08 (MSG1)
    6/25/08 (MSG2)
    7/1/08 (Beacon Theater -NYC)
    10/30/09 (Philly3)
    5/18/10 (Newark, NJ)
    5/20/10 (MSG1)
    5/21/10 (MSG2)
    10/18/13 (Brooklyn 1)
    10/19/13 (Brooklyn 2)
    5/1/16 (MSG 1)
    5/2/16 (MSG 2)