to post around here or what?

just wondering cause I am not going
to renew my membership again
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• yes
  • cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    is this bait? :D
  • That's the same thing I was thinking Steve Nash.

Yeah, you gotta pay the troll toll to get in.

Kid, just keep your membership, pay the 20 bucks and keep the awesome username. Come on.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • weedweed Posts: 475
    bait ?

explain yourself
  • Some people recently have started threads like "Should I renew my membership", "I'm giving up my membership" or "I'm so happy I just renewed my membership"...and there has been the ensuing criticism in both directions.

Seriously though, keep the membership. The board is a fun and insightful release.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    Some people recently have started threads like "Should I renew my membership", "I'm giving up my membership" or "I'm so happy I just renewed my membership"...and there has been the ensuing criticism in both directions.

Seriously though, keep the membership. The board is a fun and insightful release.

This. It was just a joke. I was just wondering if you were baiting us to ask "WHY ARE YOU LEAVING???" so you could sit back and watch the ensuing nerd pile-on. :D