Pearl Jam moroccan fan club !

pejamofaclpejamofacl Posts: 34
edited February 2010 in The Porch
Hello everybody !

I didn't know where to post this message hope this place is the right one !

I created a group on facebook "Pearl Jam Morocco" for moroccan Pearl Jam fans to meet there !! so if there are any Moroccans here plz Join this Group : http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2 ... 821&ref=nf

Thx alot !
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Great first post! I am not Moroccan, nor am I on facebook, but that's very cool.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Also, you guys know now it's only a matter of time before we have the "Official Please Play Morocco" or "Casablanca Crew" threads dominating the front page of the Porch.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Also, you guys know now it's only a matter of time before we have the "Official Please Play Morocco" or "Casablanca Crew" threads dominating the front page of the Porch.

What do you mean by this ?
  • pejamofacl wrote:
    Also, you guys know now it's only a matter of time before we have the "Official Please Play Morocco" or "Casablanca Crew" threads dominating the front page of the Porch.

There are a lot of these types of threads on the board from all corners of the globe.
  • pejamofacl wrote:
    Also, you guys know now it's only a matter of time before we have the "Official Please Play Morocco" or "Casablanca Crew" threads dominating the front page of the Porch.

There are a lot of these types of threads on the board from all corners of the globe.

Well that's cool ! do you have problems with poeple posting this !? I would really love to see pearl jam playing Live here in Casablanca !! lot of fans here in Morocco ! but if I wanted to get this realised , I would not post a request here !
  • I am just curious, since you are a new member and are from a very unique and amazing land, how did you get into Pearl Jam?
  • pejamofacl wrote:
    do you have problems with poeple posting this !?
    Absolutely not! Quite the contrary actually. Enlighten us, where could PJ play in Morocco? Are there a lot of American bands that are available in Moroccan music stores?
  • I am just curious, since you are a new member and are from a very unique and amazing land, how did you get into Pearl Jam?

how did I get to be a PJ fan , or How did I get in the 10 club ?
  • pejamofacl wrote:
    I am just curious, since you are a new member and are from a very unique and amazing land, how did you get into Pearl Jam?

What was it, how was it that you became a fan of our beloved band? I'm just curious.
  • pejamofacl wrote:
    I am just curious, since you are a new member and are from a very unique and amazing land, how did you get into Pearl Jam?

What was it, how was it that you became a fan of our beloved band? I'm just curious.

Well it was back in '93 , I was 14 , I saw the 'Jeremy' video clip on tv , and loved it , the day after i went to the music store and got 'ten' and it was like Wow what a great music ! and since then I'm a fan !!!
  • pejamofacl wrote:
    do you have problems with poeple posting this !?
    Absolutely not! Quite the contrary actually. Enlighten us, where could PJ play in Morocco? Are there a lot of American bands that are available in Moroccan music stores?

well Morocco is a kind of cultural melting pot ; we listen to almost the whole world's music , if you speak about american bands , i say yes maybe most of them are found here , rock metal jazz blues funk hip hop artist all of them are available here , and alot of them played live here ! Waiting impatientely for the Ben harper show next 5th June in 'Fes' another Moroccan city !
  • Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    I was considering going to the Fes Festival, But mostly to see The Blind Boys of Alabama :)
    Just kidding..Still, I've been trying to coordinate a stopover in Morocco for quite some time. Ben Harper sounds as good excuse as any, perhaps in route to Euro Jam '10..

Anyways, thanks for the tip on the Fes Festival.
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
  • Aero83_ wrote:
    I was considering going to the Fes Festival, But mostly to see The Blind Boys of Alabama :)
    Just kidding..Still, I've been trying to coordinate a stopover in Morocco for quite some time. Ben Harper sounds as good excuse as any, perhaps in route to Euro Jam '10..

Anyways, thanks for the tip on the Fes Festival.

you're welcome ! it's gonna be lot of fun and music this summer going on in morocco !