A slow dance to Just Breathe on Valentines

PJam82PJam82 Posts: 107
edited February 2010 in The Porch
Anyone else thinking of doing this on Sunday? Forget the 300$ dinner, THIS will score you points.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Breakerfall is better to slow dance to.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    G!
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • I guess that makes more sense then using lukin like i was going to
    This is Not For You
  • Hahah
    Thats funny
    Nice idea
    The song is a bit depressing though, nice gesture
  • GardenpartyGardenparty Posts: 1,910
    Hahah
    Thats funny
    Nice idea

I don't really hear the depressing element in this song. The End is a different story.

Note: I'm bringing the girl to dinner though. I've got a hankering for lobster. Maybe we'll dance to this if enough wine is consumed :D
    “I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version.”
  • Hahah
    Thats funny
    Nice idea

I don't really hear the depressing element in this song. The End is a different story.

Note: I'm bringing the girl to dinner though. I've got a hankering for lobster. Maybe we'll dance to this if enough wine is consumed :D

true
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    dont think my wife would appreciate the gesture :lol::lol:
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    PJam82 wrote:
    Anyone else thinking of doing this on Sunday? Forget the 300$ dinner, THIS will score you points.

$300 bucks? I was thinking about a slice of pizza & pop @ Dino's where we first met this Sunday evening. I gotta rethink my Valentines date now! :|

But if this 'Just Breathe' thing works, thanks! :mrgreen:
  • cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    V-day can bite me.