Hi Everyone, just wondering- coffee or tea?

mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
edited February 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Its friday morning and nothing smells as good as coffee brewing in the kitchen. I usually start my morning with coffee if I have the time! Several years ago I also started to drink "green tea" for the antioxidants I wonder if it really works. I drink tea later in the day or at night. So which one is it?

P.S. My kids are home today- (teacher conference day at school) and I have a (3) day weekend !!!!!!!!!!
********************************************************************************************* image
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Coffee in the Morning.

I really only like Tea if it's cold.
    NERDS!
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    coffee and a 3 day weekend here also

ENJOY :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Coffee in the Morning

Green Tea after lunch

Earl Grey at night.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Neither. :( If I had to choose, I'd choose tea. I can handle tea with a couple of sugars and lots of milk and cookies to dip in it! Coffee is digusting to me. I wish I understood the love for coffee. I feel so ripped off. :x
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • hey! i had that problem a cuple of years ago when i was in my last year in high school and i was preparing for the big exam. in that time i used to drink around 4 coffees a day and wasn't very healty cuz i kinda have some heart problems. so.. after that year, i replaced coffee with earl grey, wich is stronger than the green one.
    anyways i think i'm a little addicted to coffee..hmm the smell the taste:D just can't resist it.
    i now switch them from time to time and i try to reduce coffee as much as i can.
    so in case you'll go for earl grey, i recommend u to add a little milk in your tea. it may sound weird, if u haven't tried it, but it taste quite good. the tastes are different from tea to tea because there are a lot of types and i had to try some more before i finally found my fav:D sorry for the looong message, hope is not entirely boring:P
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    coffee for sure- can not get the day going right without it
    I too like my tea cold lots of lemon no sweetners
    red wine in the evening 8-)
  • Tea. never Coffee.
    05-10-06, 08-05-07, 06-14-08 , 08-12-08(EV), 06-11-09(EV), 06-12-09(EV), 08-21-09, 05-10-10, 09-11-11, 09-12-11, 07-16-13, 07-19-13, 10-12-13, 10-21-13, 10-22-13,
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Earl grey tea is one of the best. Whenever I make a cold pitcher of tea, I put in several different flavored tea bags to see what I come up with!! It's fun to see what flavor I come up with.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Coffee
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Generally coffee (morning, after lunch), but tea depends on my mood (and generally the season : it's winter and I often drink tea but in one month till november I'm not sure I'll drink much of it).
  • Jeff MurrayJeff Murray Posts: 1,259
    I have my bottle of ice-tea every morning, home brewed of course.

I can't stand coffee, the smell of the grinds and coffee breath just disgusts me. But to each their own! :)
    If there were no Angels would there be no sin?
  • Tea. never Coffee.
    you're weird :P

Coffee and Tea... I love both!

Right now I'm drinking coffee because it's what we have here at work.
    I just like warm drinks.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    COFFEE
    COFFEE
    COFFEE
    In fact I make my own double mochachinos.
    Can you tell??
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Tea ... hot

Don't like coffee and not a big fan of iced tea
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Coffee and Iced Tea.

If you like Iced Tea, I suggest people try the Arizona Arnold Palmer Brand. It's fantastic.
  • Both.

Coffee at work (although sometimes i'll spoil myself and have hot chocolate!) and tea at home... unless it's a weekend morning, occasionally I have one cup of coffee.

Can't drink green tea, I have an allergy and it make me violently sick. I really like dandelion and nettle tea though :thumbup:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • fotdfotd Posts: 514
    Coffee if i have to work. But if I just wanna sit back and enjoy the day then Tea is the way to go
    I’ve seen Pearl Jam 25 times, Eddie Vedder 9 times, and Brad once.
  • bunnybunny Posts: 270
    i drink Japanese/Chinese/Herb tea for health every day.
    but,i can't live without the black coffee :) ! love coffee!
  • Coffee....black as coal and lots of it!!!
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Rooibos!! (African Red Tea) :thumbup:
  • coffee,hot with lot's of sugar
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Decaff coffee rather than tea, or I am partial to Barley Cup
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    I prefer tea from England but I end up drinking more coffee when I'm in Florida.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Coffee Hot. Tea Cold.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Tea, tea, tea!

I don't like coffee at all, other than the smell. :D Sometimes I consider making a cup just to get that nice fragrance around. But I never ever ever drink it.

I like all kinds of tea (iced too), at the moment my favourite is Lady Grey. It's a variation of Earl Grey (which I also like very much), mmmm..

Right, now I need to go make a cup of the precious stuff. :mrgreen:

EDIT: Oh, tea with a bit of honey, if possible. Very rarely milk, though sometimes I like that too. I like tea best when it's just cooled down enough to not burn my tongue but to still tingle it's way down my throat. :P
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • eMMI wrote:
    Tea, tea, tea!

I don't like coffee at all, other than the smell. :D Sometimes I consider making a cup just to get that nice fragrance around. But I never ever ever drink it.

I like all kinds of tea (iced too), at the moment my favourite is Lady Grey. It's a variation of Earl Grey (which I also like very much), mmmm..

Right, now I need to go make a cup of the precious stuff. :mrgreen:

Thats funny me too. I drink tea all the time. I can't stand the taste of coffee, but I like the smell of it.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • bernmodibernmodi Posts: 631
    Both. Herbal tea in the early morning (4.50 a.m.) when I say goodbye to my husband leaving for work, a big cup of coffee some hours later when the kids are at school.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    edited February 2010
    coffee or tea
    just depends on what i feel like having

i like lemon and honey in my tea
    i like evaporated milk in my coffee

i like a caramel silk mocha but i'm not into paying the 5 or 6 bucks for it.
    Post edited by chadwick on
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • mikalina wrote:
    Its friday morning and nothing smells as good as coffee brewing in the kitchen. I usually start my morning with coffee if I have the time! Several years ago I also started to drink "green tea" for the antioxidants I wonder if it really works. I drink tea later in the day or at night. So which one is it?

P.S. My kids are home today- (teacher conference day at school) and I have a (3) day weekend !!!!!!!!!!

i used to be a 100% exclusive black tea drinker, well 98%.....had the occasional cappuccino. then, i got into iced coffee - LOVE it! so nowadays i pretty much have 1 iced coffee, black with 1/2 a truvia each morning, maybe one cup of hot green tea in the afternoon, and my go to everyday drink is iced green tea. i occasionally have a cup of hot black tea, still indulge in the occasional cappuccino...but iced green tea i have the most. so yea......BOTH. :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow