So today is the 3rd year anniversary of my brothers death

petrocspetrocs Posts: 4,342
edited February 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Not a second goes by I dont think about him and miss him terribly...today would be a good day to call your brother or your sister and just say I love you for you...you never know when they might not be there.

I love you all...you are all in my heart..whether I've met you at a show..talk to you on a regular basis...or never spoke to you...i do...I love each and every one of you...stay safe
Shows:
9/24/96 MD. 9/28/96 Randalls. 8/28-29/98 Camden. 9/8/98 NJ. 9/18/98 MD. 9/1-2/00 Camden. 9/4/00 MD. 4/28/03 Philly. 7/5-6/03 Camden. 9/30/05 AC.
10/3/05 Philly. 5/27-28/06 Camden. 6/23/06 Pitt. 6/19-20/08 Camden. 6/24/08 MSG. 8/7/08 EV Newark, NJ. 6/11-12/09 EV Philly, PA. 10/27-28-30-31/09 Philly, PA., 5/15/10 Hartford,5/17/10 Boston, 5/18/10 Newark, 5/20-21/10 MSG
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• hey p,

sorry to hear about your brother. I don't know what I'd do, mine's been my best friend since birth, I can't even imagine...

Take care man,
    kevin
    -one thing to remember, always have a good time, all the time
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Same to you Petrocs. It's good to think about people that have gone and remember them, for me it's like they've left a little bit of themselves behind for me - if that makes sense.

Take care x
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    Thanks for the heart-felt reminder. I will call my brother and sister, it's been WAY too long. I always think of the line in Thumbing My Way: "I wish that I could hold you... I wish that I had." I guess it's never too late until it's too late. I'm so sorry for your loss.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    I'm sorry for your loss. The pain never goes away but you do get better at handling it as each year passes. Try to do something special in his honor today , even if it is only visiting a favorite place of his or eating his favorite foods. Make a new tradition to honor him in a good positive way on his anniversary's.

Thank you for your message....we all need to hear how fleeting life is and not to take for granted one day with our loved ones.
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • so sorry for the loss of your brother.i can't imagine loosing mine.god bless you,dan
  • Sorry for your loss..take care
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    that sucks man. hang in there.

good vibes coming your way !!

-steve
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    the anniversary of my sisters passing was last month 5 year. I too have so many bittersweet memories.
    I understand how you feel.
    Sometimes its after you lose a person you see them so clearly, purely-,the essence of their soul/ spirit.
    I'm not sure why it takes them leaving to really see this. My sister was the eldest- she had so much love and guidance for me, trying to protect me, the youngest.
    She truly changed my life, her passing too has changed me too.
    She's even guided me with her having to leave this world.