Hey everyone!! WAVING to you all

mindimindi Posts: 1,858
edited February 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Haven't been here in awhile! I was really sick in October and November. Then December was so hard to get through. I got really depressed. We had lost one of our twins on New Years Eve 2008, so knowing that the one year anniversary was coming was really hard on me. It was weird though and once the time passed, I kind of felt something lifted and have been feeling better since. I know it sounds weird or cheesy but that is really how I felt.

Other than that things are still the same with me. Still have horrible rotten kids that I would trade for anything. Me and the hubby will probably be parting ways soon. We make better friends then spouses. We have lived as roommates for a long while now anyway. Possibly still will. Heck I need someone to take care of the kids when I see PJ :lol: Really though we are good friends and he deserves a wife, not a buddy.

So have I missed anything? Anyone else have anything going on in their lives?
To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    :wave: Hi Mindi- weird I was just thinking about you recently- wondering where you were. Thought maybe incognito under an alias 8-) good to have you back- master PJ helper and planner
    sorry for sad news but you sound good
    2009 sucked for me too but what doesn't kill us...... right?
    heres to a great 2010 filled with PJ!( hopefully)
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Welcome back !

sounds like you are doing okay now, I hope that continues for you !
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    reciprocating with a wave back!
    we missed you .
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    I actually feel just really great lately! :mrgreen: Other than being sick :roll: Just feel wonderful.

LOL Pandora I was thinking about you and your hubby the other day. About the awesome banners you guys always make and bring!

I can't wait to do some more party planning and helping!!!! We need some shows!!!!! :D
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    mindi wrote:
    I actually feel just really great lately! :mrgreen: Other than being sick :roll: Just feel wonderful.

LOL Pandora I was thinking about you and your hubby the other day. About the awesome banners you guys always make and bring!

I can't wait to do some more party planning and helping!!!! We need some shows!!!!! :D
    yes we do!!
    if we all get together and wish real hard who knows :D
    you planned awesome preparties girl - great memories- thank you!
  • :wave: :wave: :wave:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    :wave:

Also wanted to mention I talked to so many nice people in Chicago, both nights! Had so much fun at the parties. It was soo nice to meet so many people!!!!! I LOVE helping out at the parties. Love meeting and talking to people.
  • wow, sounds like you've been through...and are still going through...a lot recently. i remember when you lost one of your children last year :(.....glad you are dealing better with it now. sounds like even with everything, you have a positive attitude about it all, so i am glad for you!

nice to see you around these parts again!
    be well and good luck!
    :wave:
    :thumbup:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow