Ben Harper support for Dublin

PJ_HONEYPJ_HONEY Posts: 37
edited February 2010 in The Porch
Not much more to add.

Saw him at a free concert in Rome last year. Not bad.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I wish you'd used a question mark in the thread title. You got me all excited for nothing.

I don't think it'll happen. With so many festivals, I don't think they'll be bringing support with them, I think they'll pick it up locally as they go.

Just so long as we don't get Paddy Casey again....
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Wolfie... Ticketmaster have Ben Harper and R7 as confirmed support for Dublin.
  • I wish you'd used a question mark in the thread title. You got me all excited for nothing.

I don't think it'll happen. With so many festivals, I don't think they'll be bringing support with them, I think they'll pick it up locally as they go.

Just so long as we don't get Paddy Casey again....
    its confirm..and in Dublin and in Berlin and in Venice Festival
    http://mct.tickets.de/en/customer/home
    http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/Pearl-Jam ... ist/735836
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Rossum20Rossum20 Posts: 910
    hahah...Im expecting with Dublin and Berlin confirmed that he will be jumping on some of the same festivals as well.
  • Rossum20 wrote:
    hahah...Im expecting with Dublin and Berlin confirmed that he will be jumping on some of the same festivals as well.
    venice + london is on..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • nettanetta Posts: 6
    I think im going to Dublin!!!!! que alegriaa!!!!
  • netta wrote:
    I think im going to Dublin!!!!! que alegriaa!!!!
    :D awesome..... ;)
  • Rossum20 wrote:
    venice + london is on..

Venice? Cool he's the support for Dublin, better than Wolfmother me thinks!
    My PJ shows:
    London 28/10/96, Las Vegas 11/7/98, London 29/5/00, Nurnburg 11/6/00, Prague 14/6/00, Salzburg 18/6/00, Verona 20/6/00, Milan 22/6/00, Zurich 23/6/00, New York 8-9/7/03, Boston 11/7/03, Reading Festival 27/8/06, Shepards Bush 11/8/09, Berlin 15/8/09, Manchester 17/8/09, London 18/8/09, Dublin 22/6/10, Belfast 23/6/10, London (HRC) 25/6/10, Alpine Valley (PJ20) 3-4/9/11, Manchester 20-21/6/12, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14 To be continued....
  • redrock wrote:
    Wolfie... Ticketmaster have Ben Harper and R7 as confirmed support for Dublin.

Rita - I've never been so happy to be wrong!

:D:D:D

Yee haw!
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • Rossum20 wrote:
    venice + london is on..
    what is this about Venice???? :shock:
  • Rossum20 wrote:
    venice + london is on..
    what is this about Venice???? :shock:
    they have italian sites selling tickets. that will play at heineken jammin festival..fruili is out as it seems..6th in mestre-venice..
  • Hey PJ Honey, first time i've seen someone from the same town as me, i thought iwas the ony PJ freak in this town!!

What about support for Belfast??
  • Was he the guy that sang Indifference with Eddie at the Live at the Garden dvd? Hope that doesn't happen again :?
  • Was he the guy that sang Indifference with Eddie at the Live at the Garden dvd? Hope that doesn't happen again :?

No, that was Michael Jackson.
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Was he the guy that sang Indifference with Eddie at the Live at the Garden dvd? Hope that doesn't happen again :?

Really? I love that version of Indifference. :) I love Indifference tons and tons and tons anyway. :lol:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Was he the guy that sang Indifference with Eddie at the Live at the Garden dvd? Hope that doesn't happen again :?

stop worrying about Benny Harper singing with pj and worry about the king of goon Rooney coming to Barca!!! Veiska Barca!!!! Viva cantalona!!!!
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Posts: 2,805

Wish it was Michael Jackson cause there would be no chance of Indifference being murdered over and over again. Harper really ruins the song. Cant understand why fans want or are happy to hear him (harper) singing the song at a PJ concert (or as a support act). Might annoy some people with that comment, but we pay good money to see PJ and it really pisses me off when guests sing a complete song, thats eddies job. Dont mind them on joint vocals or playing an instrument.
    Kearnsy
  • Kearn5y wrote:

Wish it was Michael Jackson cause there would be no chance of Indifference being murdered over and over again. Harper really ruins the song. Cant understand why fans want or are happy to hear him (harper) singing the song at a PJ concert (or as a support act). Might annoy some people with that comment, but we pay good money to see PJ and it really pisses me off when guests sing a complete song, thats eddies job. Dont mind them on joint vocals or playing an instrument.

Agree. Why would we want anyone else than Eddie singing it, when he has perfected it?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V6WKwKZ4ds Just seems strange...

stop worrying about Benny Harper singing with pj and worry about the king of goon Rooney coming to Barca!!! Veiska Barca!!!! Viva cantalona!!!!

:lol: I can't see Rooney playing abroad, he just seems so very english. And, be happy with what you got already! :)