Can someone tell me what the F this is?

rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
edited February 2010 in The Porch
https://www.auralexploits.com/product09_6503.htm

anyone ever see that before?

it's vinyl too!
Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
Butthead: Huh huh.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• arqarq Posts: 8,012
    That's a bootleg, and you can find it on eBay all the time :|
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • it's garbage, really
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • How to profit off of someone elses art"

take some cd-r bootlegs, select some songs, call up your vinyl printing buddy and transfer them to vinyl.

turn "i can afford to print only 500 copies" into "limited edition of 500 copies"

sell away
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    didn't know people could still burn their own vinyl...interesting...

anyone know where i can find blank orange 45's?
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    didn't know people could still burn their own vinyl...interesting...

anyone know where i can find blank orange 45's?

just thinking the same thing .....non really i was :lol: im not jokin
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • can you really make bootleg vinyl legally, printing other people's music onto vinyl?
    -one thing to remember, always have a good time, all the time
  • can you really make bootleg vinyl legally, printing other people's music onto vinyl?

not legally. But they're not so strict oversees and as a result they come into the US labled as "imports"

Is it illegal to manufacture a bootleg?
    In North America ... very much so! There is a multitude of differing laws in some parts of Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia, and South America. Most industrialized, capitalist countries have some type of law on the books regarding the copyrights of recorded music. However, some are lax and some are completely ineffectual.
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    How to profit off of someone elses art"

take some cd-r bootlegs, select some songs, call up your vinyl printing buddy and transfer them to vinyl.

turn "i can afford to print only 500 copies" into "limited edition of 500 copies"

sell away

It's got ME ***Thinking***..... :think:
  • i_lov_it wrote:

sell away

It's got ME ***Thinking***..... :think:

just make sure you leave room in the budget for fines fees and penalties
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007

just make sure you leave room in the budget for fines fees and penalties

PMSL..... :lol:
  • Tuta23Tuta23 Posts: 115
    Remember, it's easier to be forgiven than to get permission...

:)
    I am not a Thief of Silence.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,002
    Tuta23 wrote:
    Remember, it's easier to be forgiven than to get permission...

:)
    tell that to the parole board. See how ar you get.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

sell away

Kind of like a music company
  • KO282453 wrote:

sell away

except a music company pays for the band's entire recording process, mixing process, mastering process, distribution process, album promotion, and tour
    KO282453 wrote:

sell away

except a music company pays for the band's entire recording process, mixing process, mastering process, distribution process, album promotion, and tour

and makes an exorbant amout of money on the side$$$
  • as is evident by all the major label downsizing and MnA's
    I've worked for a music company for 17 + years, trust me , there whores. Souless Whores. Sad thing , since they started downsizing the few people who really did care about the music were like the first to go, it's now ALL run by accounts. Back in the day accounts here used to be a joke, now there the Vice Presidents and Directors.