MORE MERCH! MORE MERCH! MORE MERCH!

imissyoualreadyimissyoualready Posts: 438
edited February 2010 in The Porch
I would really like to see PJ selling more stuff on their website. Even if it's a bunch of cool t-shirts that we have to pre-order. Some of the stuff on there is really lame too and they could stand to have an occasional item that's awesome.

Also, I think it's time to take the bootleg program to the next level: DVD's. I would think we'd all gladly pay $25 for a DVD of the shows we want to see.

And to all those of you who will have an opinion about this just remember, I'm talking about what I want to spend MY money on.....you certainly dont have to if you dont want.
Toledo '96, Cleveland '98, Columbus '00, Cleveland '03, Toledo '04
Washington D.C. '04, London '05,Hamilton '05,Grand Rapids '06,
Cleveland '06, Detroit '06,Pittsburgh '06,Cincinnati '06,Chicago '07
NYC '08, NYC '08, Chicago '09, Chicago '09, ACL '09, Columbus 2010, Noblesville 2010, Cleveland 2010, Buffalo 2010.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I thought the Backspacer onesie was pretty awesome. I wear mine all the time.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    I thought the Backspacer onesie was pretty awesome. I wear mine all the time.

i wear the keychains as nipple rings
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561

So where do you put your keys?
    Claireack wrote:

So where do you put your keys?

In the lock?

duhhhhh

;)
  • I agree, although I think BluRay would be better than DVD. I also think that if they have any old performances, that would be great to release those over time. As for merchandise outside the box, I would love to see them release the wrist bands that Jeff uses or something along those line. Also if they want to raise money for good causes, possibly do a monthly autographed item that they auction.

My son loves the onsies I purchased from Ten Club. He finally fits into the 6 month. I will have to post a picture.
    Brian A. Clark
  • t shirts with the band members faces on each tshirt, i'd love to walk around with a big stone face on my chest. we need patches. i'd also like to see the bootlegs on dvd, blu ray would be cool but surely far to expensive for the band to produce. maybe some lithographs of classic shots, like eddie doing his surfing pose or were he's leaning on jeff.
    Caleb Benjamin Higgs-16th December 2006
    Max Lennon Higgs-22nd October 2010
    My two boys are the light of my life.

check my band/project out at www.soundclick.com/nineyardsleft
  • t shirts with the band members faces on each tshirt, i'd love to walk around with a big stone face on my chest.
    I love this idea!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    you'll get people whining about them selling out if they did.
  • SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    Brisk. wrote:

you have a tour so it is easy to critique....don't wanna hear it.....its like Muse deciding to play the U.S. only after a new album....makes no sense.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,530
    BC222730 wrote:
    I agree, although I think BluRay would be better than DVD.
  • Brisk. wrote:

That pic that was on your post.....from Blossom Music Center 1998.....i was in the front row. The security dude down on the left was right in front of me.
    NYC '08, NYC '08, Chicago '09, Chicago '09, ACL '09, Columbus 2010, Noblesville 2010, Cleveland 2010, Buffalo 2010.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Sawyer wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

you have a tour so it is easy to critique....don't wanna hear it.....its like Muse deciding to play the U.S. only after a new album....makes no sense.

i love pj merch so im all for it.
  • How about those big patches that you sew onto denim jackets. Something like the old Metallica/Over Kill/etc patches. That'd be sweet!
  • i wanna see a laptop bag, a coffee mug, a mouse pad....stuff that I can use at work in front of lots of people so that they can ask, "is pearl jam still around?" and I can punch them in the fucking face.
  • cardosocardoso Posts: 1,512
    i agree, always the same things, we need more tshirt, stickers and surprise
    First: Porto Alegre, Brasil 28.11.2005 ........... Next:  Indianapolis, USA 27.08.2024
  • 1. A winter hat
    2. Album cover drink coasters
    3. Signed Stuff
    4. Pearl Jam Credit Card to buy all the stuff with
    5. t shirts that are not black
    6. more hoodies
    7. some new baseball hats with the B/S PJ logo
    Touring Fan since 1996
  • ^ i like the coaster idea

i also want beer coozies
    and fuck me if I say somethin you dont wanna hear, fuck me!
    and fuck me if you only hear what you wanna hear
    fuck me...if I care...but im not leavin here
  • and maybe some magnets and some static stickers (i dont like puttin real stickers on my car)
    and fuck me if I say somethin you dont wanna hear, fuck me!
    and fuck me if you only hear what you wanna hear
    fuck me...if I care...but im not leavin here
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    i wanna see a laptop bag, a coffee mug, a mouse pad....stuff that I can use at work in front of lots of people so that they can ask, "is pearl jam still around?" and I can punch them in the fucking face.

lmao
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • PJ boxer- briefs would make my day. And a PJ windbreaker would be great too.
  • i wanna see a laptop bag, a coffee mug, a mouse pad....stuff that I can use at work in front of lots of people so that they can ask, "is pearl jam still around?" and I can punch them in the fucking face.

I think I love you!
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    Blu-rays, signed stuff and like I mentioned awhile ago...a set of guitar picks from the current tour, same exact ones.
    Get rid of the Xmas single and offer something interesting..free poster or something similar.

LOCK ANY THREADS that are hearsay when they will be touring...posts and posts of useless crap. IMO of course
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
    pedalbreak wrote:
    PJ boxer- briefs would make my day. And a PJ windbreaker would be great too.

i'm a PJ windbreaker ;)
    7702_91194_20091007214211.jpg
  • coffee mugs, leashes, condoms,
  • GibsonGibson Posts: 2,635
    Messenger Bag
    Scarf
    Bottle Opener
    Picture Frame
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: Seattle 1&2, Noblesville, Wrigley 1&2

• BC222730 wrote:
    I agree, although I think BluRay would be better than DVD.

How about both?! I don't see myself purchasing a blu ray player any time soon
    Mike McCready makes the energizer bunny look tired.