PJ Birthday letter

satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
edited February 2010 in The Porch
Right That's it, i've had enough if i don't get a hand written letter from eddie vedder for my birthday im quitting the 10c. this really is the straw that broke the camels back, in fairness its not like there doing anything else for me at the moment they should have plenty of time because i don't care about the Philly boots or the na tour because i wasn't at Philly and im going to see them in Europe so they should stop what they are doing and give me my letter because i want it and i want it now!!!! c'mon 10c where has the customer service gone. This is a Disgrace

i bid you good day sir
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• was 2-3 redbulls?or something illigal??
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    was 2-3 redbulls?or something illigal??

its a biting satire on some of the people whining here the past week or so
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    satansbed wrote:
    Right That's it, i've had enough if i don't get a hand written letter from eddie vedder for my birthday im quitting the 10c. this really is the straw that broke the camels back, in fairness its not like there doing anything else for me at the moment they should have plenty of time because i don't care about the Philly boots or the na tour because i wasn't at Philly and im going to see them in Europe so they should stop what they are doing and give me my letter because i want it and i want it now!!!! c'mon 10c where has the customer service gone. This is a Disgrace

i bid you good day sir

:lol:

Happy Birthday :D

I am saying that on behalf of EV, I know I'm the wrong sex, not in PJ, haven't got a beard, can't sing for toffee and live in the wrong country. But I hope, by some way this compensates.

:D
  • satansbed wrote:

yep,i know ,,u are right!!happy birthday man!!!!enjoy the day..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    Hi satansbed; Stone here. Sorry, Ed can't make it to the board today (it's not my fault!), but he asked me to wish you a very happy birthday on his behalf. Hope this is not too disappointing.

Love, Stone

P.S.: Boom says hi.

:ugeek:
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Happy Birthday satansbed- 19 is a very good year!
    Thanks everybody, i wasnt expecting people to say happy birthday i was just in a funny/sarcastic mood so i decided to right a sarcastic rant about people being angry at the 10c

cheers for the birthday wishes
  • Happy bday satansbed! Hope you get that hand-written letter!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • :mrgreen:

yea, i miss the little birthday email. it was sweet.
    scoring 10c tix for shows tho, far more important...so whateverrr...... :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    I Want One From MIKE!!! :mrgreen:that would be so cool
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,358
    satansbed wrote:

Very clever...bitching about other people bitching...never seen that before here.
    hippiemom = goodness
    satansbed wrote:

Very clever...bitching about other people bitching...never seen that before here.
    i thought it was clever anyway... and its not really bitching....... satire is alot differant.... you see bitching is giving out about people, satire is taking the piss out of peoples ideas while pretending to agree with them[1]

[1] see jon stewart of the daily show
  • satansbed wrote:

Very clever...bitching about other people bitching...never seen that before here
    i thought it was clever anyway... and its not really bitching....... satire is alot differant.... you see bitching is giving out about people, satire is taking the piss out of peoples ideas while pretending to agree with them[1]

+1
  • Dude!
    I didn't get a handwritten letter for my birthday either! UDFHGUFDHGUFADHGUFDHGUF.
    Ed completely ruined my 17th birthday, if it wasn't for him I would have had an awesome birthday.

Good day sir!
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,358
    satansbed wrote:
    satansbed wrote:

hippiemom = goodness