Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    whatta ya know...DMB has their whole summer tour planned out...weird
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Sawyer wrote:

I would've never guessed.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    so god damn annoying
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Yep. Can't stand his voice either. His band is kind of a rip off of the Doobie Brothers and Bruce.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • F DMB and their perfect tour plans...
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    well...at least we have phone apps.....sigh :?
  • i hope you are better at life than you are at the internet

obvious troll is obvious
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    what happens tomorrow when we get no news again? how many threads can we post?
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Sorry about Juliet, Sawyer. :lol:
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    they really should start booting people out of the fanclub

that will teach em not to be so whiny
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    DS114969 wrote:
    Sorry about Juliet, Sawyer. :lol:
    Translation for Sawyer: Sorry about Blondie, Trailer Park.

EDIT: Referring to LOST's Sawyer, not the OP with the Trailer Park comment...
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    ANOTHER MONDAY

another bitchy thread :roll:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Just another manic monday....
  • yea...i was just thinking earlier, if we don't get an announcement by say monday, march 1st....quite doubtful any may NE shows will be happening. i so WISH if they are going to happen, we get an announcement and sale in february, simply for my own selfish reasons; it's tax season man, and march thru april 15th, VERY difficult for me to take the time to try for tix. :? they had the euro tix sales nice and early (too early for some) but for me, earlier is better. perhaps the rumors about them scrapping plans is true. wait and see....wait and see.......

Sawyer wrote:

ok THIS....made me laugh! :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

yea...i was just thinking earlier, if we don't get an announcement by say monday, march 1st....quite doubtful any may NE shows will be happening. i so WISH if they are going to happen, we get an announcement and sale in february, simply for my own selfish reasons; it's tax season man, and march thru april 15th, VERY difficult for me to take the time to try for tix. :? they had the euro tix sales nice and early (too early for some) but for me, earlier is better. perhaps the rumors about them scrapping plans is true. wait and see....wait and see.......

Sawyer wrote:

RAMBLE ON :lol::mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    Sawyer wrote:
    so do pearl jam, its in Europe.... you know that place..... maybe not i heard Americans aren't great at geography
  • satansbed wrote:
    Sawyer wrote:
    so do pearl jam, its in Europe.... you know that place..... maybe not i heard Americans aren't great at geography
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxmccYBXJLg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmEp97yQcRQ
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mikepegg44mikepegg44 Posts: 3,353
    jesus christ get over it.

why can't we just let them get away from the music for a while so that they continue to enjoy playing it without bitching about how badly you NEED to see a show or hear about when a concert is. Just be glad they continue to play. Any time you want to listen to them live buy another boot, or trade with someone, just quit complaining. Boo Hoo I haven't been told when they are touring. Want to see em . . . go to europe, if you can't go to europe than just wait, cripes there is a LOT of bitching on here
    that’s right! Can’t we all just get together and focus on our real enemies: monogamous gays and stem cells… - Ned Flanders
    It is terrifying when you are too stupid to know who is dumb
    - Joe Rogan
  • "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • yea...i was just thinking earlier, if we don't get an announcement by say monday, march 1st....quite doubtful any may NE shows will be happening. i so WISH if they are going to happen, we get an announcement and sale in february, simply for my own selfish reasons; it's tax season man, and march thru april 15th, VERY difficult for me to take the time to try for tix. :? they had the euro tix sales nice and early (too early for some) but for me, earlier is better. perhaps the rumors about them scrapping plans is true. wait and see....wait and see.......

Sawyer wrote:

RAMBLE ON :lol::mrgreen:

Leaves are falling all around, It's time I was on my way.
    Thanks to you, I'm much obliged for such a pleasant stay.
    But now it's time for me to go. The autumn moon lights my way.
    For now I smell the rain, and with it pain, and it's headed my way.
    Sometimes I grow so tired, but I know I've got one thing I got to do...

*Ramble On, And now's the time, the time is now, to sing my song.
    I'm goin' 'round the world, I got to find my girl, on my way.
    I've been this way ten years to the day, Ramble On,
    Gotta find the queen of all my dreams.

Got no time to for spreadin' roots, The time has come to be gone.
    And to' our health we drank a thousand times, it's time to Ramble On.

* Chorus

Mine's a tale that can't be told, my freedom I hold dear.
    How years ago in days of old, when magic filled the air.
    T'was in the darkest depths of Mordor, I met a girl so fair.
    But Gollum, and the evil one crept up and slipped away with her, her, her....yeah.

* Chorus

Gonna ramble on, sing my song. Gotta keep-a-searchin' for my baby...
    Gonna work my way, round the world. I can't stop this feelin' in my heart
    Gotta keep searchin' for my baby. I can't find my bluebird!

8-)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

yea...i was just thinking earlier, if we don't get an announcement by say monday, march 1st....quite doubtful any may NE shows will be happening. i so WISH if they are going to happen, we get an announcement and sale in february, simply for my own selfish reasons; it's tax season man, and march thru april 15th, VERY difficult for me to take the time to try for tix. :? they had the euro tix sales nice and early (too early for some) but for me, earlier is better. perhaps the rumors about them scrapping plans is true. wait and see....wait and see.......

Sawyer wrote:

Leaves are falling all around, It's time I was on my way.
    Thanks to you, I'm much obliged for such a pleasant stay.
    But now it's time for me to go. The autumn moon lights my way.
    For now I smell the rain, and with it pain, and it's headed my way.
    Sometimes I grow so tired, but I know I've got one thing I got to do...

*Ramble On, And now's the time, the time is now, to sing my song.
    I'm goin' 'round the world, I got to find my girl, on my way.
    I've been this way ten years to the day, Ramble On,
    Gotta find the queen of all my dreams.

Got no time to for spreadin' roots, The time has come to be gone.
    And to' our health we drank a thousand times, it's time to Ramble On.

* Chorus

Mine's a tale that can't be told, my freedom I hold dear.
    How years ago in days of old, when magic filled the air.
    T'was in the darkest depths of Mordor, I met a girl so fair.
    But Gollum, and the evil one crept up and slipped away with her, her, her....yeah.

* Chorus

Gonna ramble on, sing my song. Gotta keep-a-searchin' for my baby...
    Gonna work my way, round the world. I can't stop this feelin' in my heart
    Gotta keep searchin' for my baby. I can't find my bluebird!

8-)

been singing it for the past hour :D
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    satansbed wrote:
    Sawyer wrote:

I'm not Captain America here or anything, I know my country is a bit fucked up.

With that being said, the comments you keep making about the the U.S. are really starting to piss me off. It takes a lot to get to me, especially on the internet, buy you my friend are doing so.

As far as the O.P. I also think it's okay for him to voice his opinion about this band on a forum dedicated to the band. Where else is he going to do so ?
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    the wolf wrote:

With that being said, the comments you keep making about the the U.S. are really starting to piss me off. It takes a lot to get to me, especially on the internet, buy you my friend are doing so.

As far as the O.P. I also think it's okay for him to voice his opinion about this band on a forum dedicated to the band. Where else is he going to do so ?

That dude is lucky this American doesn't know where any place is at and that I can't read a map...
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • DPrival78DPrival78 Posts: 2,263
    i wonder what some people did back when they didn't tour every year..

why are we owed, or "entitled" to news? or tours? or philly boots? or dvd's? or anything???

they'll come if and when the band decides it is best for them.. not any spolied brats on this board or anywhere else.
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    the wolf wrote:
    satansbed wrote:
    Sawyer wrote:

Goal achieved :D:D:D

and my point was more about him not realizing that Pearl Jam have there summer plans announced too. just not where he wants it, and i mean seriously is there a point to have a thread like this every fucking day