Options

Does anybody want to buy my D.C.?

sickgirlsickgirl Posts: 139
edited December 2007 in The Porch
I'm broke and could use some (any) money, I'll spare the details. I know some get pissed when people try to sell things over here, but I just can't bring myself to use ebay. If anyone is interested please pm me, if not please don't bitch at me.
Fuck Cancer, fucking jerk
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pjcincipjcinci Posts: 223
    where did you get it from
  • Options
    pjcinci wrote:
    where did you get it from

And there it is ...
    Speaking as someone whose daughter was born the morning after the Gorge show.
  • Options
    Ill give you 35 bucks + shipping. Bam! youve made 10 bucks towards your troubled times.
  • Options
    I'd love to, but would not be able to offer enough that could help you out. If you have trouble selling it send me a PM
  • Options
    sickgirl wrote:
    I'm broke and could use some (any) money, I'll spare the details. I know some get pissed when people try to sell things over here, but I just can't bring myself to use ebay. If anyone is interested please pm me, if not please don't bitch at me.
    put it on ebay and make your money......

who give a rats ass what other people think or say.....

again......put it on ebay if you are going to sell it.....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    chikevinchikevin Posts: 421
    hope things work out for ya.
    if you don't get any offers you like, PM me and let me know what you're looking for. i might not be able to work with ya, but who knows.

and for what it's worth...
    listen to the person who posted above. you have something valuable...if you need the money, use ebay.
  • Options
    Pay the fees on Ebay and avoid the hassle of being told you are evil by the "jamily."
    "Goddamn Romans. Sure know how to make a ... drum room." --Matt Cameron
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    I just bought sydney1 poster on ebay for $100. So there are ppl out there that will buy it. I think posters sold for $40 last yr, so that is more then double. sell it on ebay, u never know, u could get more.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014