valentines day flowers?

gfrasergfraser Posts: 686
edited February 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
ladies, can you help me with this one? or any love smart men? :lol:

is it wrong to have valentines day flowers delivered to your sweet heart, before valentines day? i want to have them delivered to her when shes at work, so she can have all the other girls go "awww", but her last day of work is friday, two days short of the big day.

would this be wrong or is this normal when it falls on a weekend?
This post is © by gfraser
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Send the flowers.....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    hmnnn early or not at all?

pretty obvious answer
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Send 'em for sure, but I'm wondering why you need the other people to see her getting the flowers. :? (?)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Send the flowers.....
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • gfrasergfraser Posts: 686
    justam wrote:
    Send 'em for sure, but I'm wondering why you need the other people to see her getting the flowers. :? (?)

girls like this shit?...dont they?
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Yes, most girls do....if you think she'd like it, she probably would....so send the flowers to work and score maximum points! :thumbup:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    gfraser wrote:
    justam wrote:

girls like this shit?...dont they?

Hmm...that wouldn't have occurred to me. I thought a gift like that only mattered to the two people involved. :geek:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    Send the Flowers M8...EASY Answer!...:)
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    justam wrote:
    Hmm...that wouldn't have occurred to me. I thought a gift like that only mattered to the two people involved. :geek:

it's sort of like the engagement ring ... there's no denying that for some women - peer approval is important ... ;)
    polaris_x wrote:
    justam wrote:

it's sort of like the engagement ring ... there's no denying that for some women - peer approval is important ... ;)

Ok. I guess I learned something about the average woman today. :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    sent for friday.

the other option was to send them on sat or sunday, but since they cant guarantee time of delievery that close to valentines i didnt want to go that route. be like waiting for the fawking cable guy if i did that.

plus i dont think "umm no we cant go out yet...ahhhh why?...ahhh...." would go over to well :lol:
    oh and thanks everyone for the help. :)
  • Send the flowers.

EDIT: You've sent them.... Well done! :mrgreen:

(looks like I put my 2pence in a little too late :lol: )
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    making the girls go 'aw'...or making the guy that's hitting on her go 'fuck - taken' ? :P I kid....

there is a woman at my work that gets flowers pretty much monthly....when she first started it was more like weekly. I was going to suggest to her that she just let him piss on her in the morning and save some money...
    making the girls go 'aw'...or making the guy that's hitting on her go 'fuck - taken' ? :P I kid....

there is a woman at my work that gets flowers pretty much monthly....when she first started it was more like weekly. I was going to suggest to her that she just let him piss on her in the morning and save some money...

:lol:
  • yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    I say don't send them... We don't observe this bullccorn holiday in my house.
    Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,225
    gfraser wrote:
    ladies, can you help me with this one? or any love smart men? :lol:

is it wrong to have valentines day flowers delivered to your sweet heart, before valentines day? i want to have them delivered to her when shes at work, so she can have all the other girls go "awww", but her last day of work is friday, two days short of the big day.

would this be wrong or is this normal when it falls on a weekend?
    Don't send flowers to your girl because of a Hallmark Greetings Card Holy Day... send them... welll... just because.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    Why send them to work anyway. Does it make it more special for her that her co-workers get to see that you sent flowers as opposed to her just telling them? If so, she's pretty superficial and probably doesn't deserve the flowers.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,225
    know1 wrote:
    Why send them to work anyway. Does it make it more special for her that her co-workers get to see that you sent flowers as opposed to her just telling them? If so, she's pretty superficial and probably doesn't deserve the flowers.
    Don't get laid much... eh?
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,858
    so how much cheaper was it to send them Friday?
    My wife would be on to that.
    know1 wrote:

:lol:
    Get_Right wrote:
    so how much cheaper was it to send them Friday?
    My wife would be on to that.

to be honest, i dont think it was any cheaper. they rape you on flowers for pretty much this whole week...but i didnt compair pricing.