Happy Birthday Hammerdonkey !

the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
edited February 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Have a great birthday you fucking prick !!!!

;)
Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
to not question your government is unpatriotic."
-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• the wolf wrote:

;)
    Gee, that was my kids card for me this year on my Birthday...

Happy Birthday!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • I dont give a racoon's ass, that it is Hammerdonkey's Birthday......
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Happy Birthday :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY...AGAIN!! :mrgreen:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Donkey! Donkey! Without this motherfucker around, people might think I'm kind of crass or something. I'm pretty sure you are doing the Lord's work, although he does work in mysterious ways...
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Donkey! Donkey! Without this motherfucker around, people might think I'm kind of crass or something. I'm pretty sure you are doing the Lord's work, although he does work in mysterious ways...

I just think you are both equally as fucked up as each other.......and Kat and Sea.......I mean that in the nicest possible way! :thumbup: ;)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • the wolf wrote:

;)

hahahahaha....omg....best birthday thread. EVER. :mrgreen:

happy, happy birthday you ass! ;)

!!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !

+ 1 for luck!
    :mrgreen:

age and maturity, definitely don't go hand in hand eh? :D
    hope you have a GREAT birthday - enjoy!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    happy birthday jackass!!

true story
  • 36???

Thats 252 in Dog years.....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • The Donkey would like to speak in 3rd person for this very special day. It seems like only yesterday when the Donkey took his precious hoof and kicked his way out of his mother's stomach, much like Chuck Norris.

The Donkey is indeed lucky to still be alive, much less get to be surrounded with the good folks of the Pit (excluding Wolf, Eyed, and Speedy of course).

Okay seriously, thanks to all of you for the birthday wishes. May we all live long enough to see Dallas beat Philadelphia 3 times again in a season and then go on to win the Superbowl.

If you need me, I'll be having acrobatic-marathonic sex as I stare at myself in a ceiling mirror.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    enjoy!!! happy b-day
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    happy bday brotha!
    I love to turn you on
  • Happy Birthday

Cheers!

I truly hope it is memorable.
    Nice shirt.
  • Happy bday kid!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    robert-e-lee-buck-naked-sus.gif
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,277
    Yeah happy happy bday to you it's great to have someone around that can call me Spick and laugh about it you Gringo hick enjoy it oh by the way is Racoon on the menu tonight by now the one's you have hanging should be sundried enough :lol::lol::lol:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • happy birthday!
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    happy birfhhday hammer.
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Happy Birthday HD!

P.S. "Suck my balls". :D
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    ummmm Happy Birthday?
    Have a good one!
  • 36 years and what am I synonymous with?

Raccoons and ball sucking.

True story.

I guess that's better than nothing I suppose. Thanks again all. May you all get rewarded with a new PJ album this year ;)
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,414
    happy day of birth, donkey hammer!! hope it's a good one!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    36 years and what am I synonymous with?

True story.

I guess that's better than nothing I suppose. Thanks again all. May you all get rewarded with a new PJ album this year ;)

wait...you sucked the raccoon's balls?!?!

that's quite the true story! ;)
  • norm wrote:

True story.

"So there I was...feeling good from a hand full of hydrocodones, laying naked on the floor joists of my attic in the summertime heat. That's when I spotted him. Our eyes met and it was magic. He crept slowly towards me. Both of us barely able to contain the butterflies in our stomachs. Long story short, I'm sucking the raccoon's balls as sweat rolls down my forehead. His name was Reggie. He was a sweet raccoon. Years later, I saw him pillaging through some garbage in a nearby subdivision. I'm reminded how quickly any of us can fall from grace."

- An excerpt from the upcoming novel "The Sucking of Reggie's Balls. A True Story."
  • norm wrote:

True story.

"So there I was...feeling good from a hand full of hydrocodones, laying naked on the floor joists of my attic in the summertime heat. That's when I spotted him. Our eyes met and it was magic. He crept slowly towards me. Both of us barely able to contain the butterflies in our stomachs. Long story short, I'm sucking the raccoon's balls as sweat rolls down my forehead. His name was Reggie. He was a sweet raccoon. Years later, I saw him pillaging through some garbage in a nearby subdivision. I'm reminded how quickly any of us can fall from grace."

- An excerpt from the upcoming novel "The Sucking of Reggie's Balls. A True Story."
    :lol:

*added to wishlist on amazon*
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,054
    HAPP

Nah, fuck it.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY wish for you all the best from any misery.

Say does anyone out there know what a peckerhead is :?:

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• mickeyrat wrote:
    HAPP

Nah, fuck it.

I'm going to wait until your birthday, print your thread, and wipe my ass with the paper.

You son of a bitch ;)
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    mickeyrat wrote:
    HAPP

Nah, fuck it.

I'm going to wait until your birthday, print your thread, and wipe my ass with the paper.

You son of a bitch ;)

Man you're such a handsome and sweet gentleman, careful it doesn't scratch. :D;):D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)