edited February 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Very fucking weak in my opinion....

A few good ones....

But as a whole???

Very Fucking weak!!!!!!!!!

Keep yo hands off my mama!!!
Keep yo hands of my Doritos!!!!!!!
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PorchsitterPorchsitter Posts: 1,069
    Agreed. The worst I've ever seen. In the years past, there were a few I could hold on to, but this year was the weakest class......EVER!!!
    We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.--Bill Hicks
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,780
    new one for Sunday :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFzIdZbypNk

the e-trade ones were pretty good and some of the Doritos commercials were good, but nothing really stood out.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,782
    the one dave and jay leno was surprising
    I miss igotid88
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    anybody that watches the SB for commercials should be slapped.

yeah, i said it. if there wasn't peopel in the room watching with me, i would have been flipping during the commercials.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,961
    The best one, or should I say the only good one, was I believe a Bud Light commercial where the dudes sit in on book club. That was funny.
    The best one, or should I say the only good one, was I believe a Bud Light commercial where the dudes sit in on book club. That was funny.

lame :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    igotid88 wrote:

that was the only one that i actually enjoyed. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,961
    81 wrote:
    igotid88 wrote:

that was the only one that i actually enjoyed. :lol:

The book club is lame, yet you find this funny. Good stuff. :roll:
  • I agree, very weak year. All there was were doritos, bud light, and go daddy commercials, almost none of them funny or entertaining. What a waste of $200 million. I even fell asleep for about 20 minutes in the 3rd quarter, the game even kind of bored me at a point, just because of the awful commercials. At least the half-time show was great
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,780
    too many dudes in their underwear this year.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    mrshock13 wrote:
    I agree, very weak year. All there was were doritos, bud light, and go daddy commercials, almost none of them funny or entertaining. What a waste of $200 million. I even fell asleep for about 20 minutes in the 3rd quarter, the game even kind of bored me at a point, just because of the awful commercials. At least the half-time show was great

The Halftime show was the highlight of the game. One of the first Super Bowls I fell asleep twice but at least The Who woke me up. :o I wonder WHO designed that stage that was awesome?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p wrote:
    mrshock13 wrote:
    I agree, very weak year. All there was were doritos, bud light, and go daddy commercials, almost none of them funny or entertaining. What a waste of $200 million. I even fell asleep for about 20 minutes in the 3rd quarter, the game even kind of bored me at a point, just because of the awful commercials. At least the half-time show was great

The Halftime show was the highlight of the game. One of the first Super Bowls I fell asleep twice but at least The Who woke me up. :o I wonder WHO designed that stage that was awesome?

Peace

that was a pretty cool stage
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    I liked the Favre commercial.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SkaahxAgQE
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    lukin2006 wrote:

I must say that one wasn't bad at all. That must have come on one of the times when I dosed off. :D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    The Letterman commercial was the best.

Did anyone catch the Hyundai commercial AFTER the game? What if everything was luxury- cops eating cavier and the street lights were chandeliers? I thought that was pretty funny.
  • Yield151Yield151 Posts: 267
    worst commercials ever!!!!! Especially Tim Tebow and his mom. Also what was with all the violence in the commercials??? Almost every one had someone being slapped........
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,829
    Yield151 wrote:
    worst commercials ever!!!!! Especially Tim Tebow and his mom. Also what was with all the violence in the commercials??? Almost every one had someone being slapped........
    NCIS tie in.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    g under p wrote:
    lukin2006 wrote:

I must say that one wasn't bad at all. That must have come on one of the times when I dosed off. :D

Peace
    I think it only aired once or twice, somehow I picture him still playing ten years from now, so that was very good commercial.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    commercials were disappointing imho...
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • yeah, disappointing. other than the chicken in space
    "Ah, life is a gate, a way, a path to Paradise anyway, why not live for fun and joy and love or some sort of girl by a fireside, why not go to your desire and LAUGH..."
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    betty white

abe vigoda

nuff said

:thumbup: :thumbup:
  • they were pretty bad....I did like the Budweiser one "nothing comes between friends....especially fences" and the Denny's screaming chickens. I don't know why, but the screaming chickens cracked me up.
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    cant believe dave opened the door for leno
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • At least you got to watch them. Here in Canada we have our own. Mostly just a few hosers arguing about whose turn it is to pick up Tim Hortons.
  • The Betty White one was the best IMO.

Oh and the Who sucked.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,423
    I liked the Doritos one where the dog take his bark collar off and puts it on the guy to steal his doritos - then barks and it's like a taser (sorry I find people being tasered hilarious).

i thought there were a lot of gay commercials- i mean like actually men acting totally gay (not that there is anything wrong with that). Agree with the comment about too many guys in their underwear.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    igotid88 wrote:

extremely
    www.myspace.com
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    they were pretty bad....I did like the Budweiser one "nothing comes between friends....especially fences" and the Denny's screaming chickens. I don't know why, but the screaming chickens cracked me up.
    yes the screaming chickens- especially the one in space- I thought that was hilarious
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,716
    I thought the Google ad was outstanding.
  • I thought the Megan fox commericial was funny... the kid jerkin off to her picture - Risque and funny, and then the two gay guys slapping each other for looking at her picture! I thought that was funny as hell.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)