super bowl question

dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
edited February 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
i just see in cable Greek tv that will play here aty 1:00 in the morning live..and blah blah..the best game and stuff..is this like the final of the finals???like the 7 game of NBA playoffs..like the winning game of the champion between the best 2 teams??
"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
"..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• i just see in cable Greek tv that will play here aty 1:00 in the morning live..and blah blah..the best game and stuff..is this like the final of the finals???like the 7 game of NBA playoffs..like the winning game of the champion between the best 2 teams??
    yes.....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • awesome..then,ill watch it..i dont know the rules of the game,i hope the speaker of the game will help..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • awesome..then,ill watch it..i dont know the rules of the game,i hope the speaker of the game will help..

The offensive team tries to get the ball from one side of the field to another in 4 plays by either passing the ball or running the ball.

If they make it a certain distance, the play count resets and its called a "first down" and they get another 4 chances to bring the ball into the end zone.

If they make it to the end zone it's a "touchdown" worth 6 points plus an extra point if they can also make a field goal (kicking a ball through yellow posts), if they get close to the end zone they will do a field goal without a touchdown worth 3 points.

That's the jist of it without getting too complicated.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg

The offensive team tries to get the ball from one side of the field to another in 4 plays by either passing the ball or running the ball.

If they make it a certain distance, the play count resets and its called a "first down" and they get another 4 chances to bring the ball into the end zone.

If they make it to the end zone it's a "touchdown" worth 6 points plus an extra point if they can also make a field goal (kicking a ball through yellow posts), if they get close to the end zone they will do a field goal without a touchdown worth 3 points.

That's the jist of it without getting too complicated.
    thanks alot!!!i watch friday night lights and i get the touch down..the thing with the yards seems strange..
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,054
    http://sport1tv.info/ Dimitris Good chance for you here.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    http://sport1tv.info/ Dimitris Good chance for you here.
    :D thanks..im going there now