super bowl question

dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
edited February 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
i just see in cable Greek tv that will play here aty 1:00 in the morning live..and blah blah..the best game and stuff..is this like the final of the finals???like the 7 game of NBA playoffs..like the winning game of the champion between the best 2 teams??
"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
"..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• no
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • You got it D. Best of the best for this season. There are 32 teams, 16 in the American Football Conference and 16 in the National Football Conference. A month ago, the playoffs began where 6 teams from each conference advanced. Over the last few weeks, teams have advanced and teams have gone home. We are now left with the New Orleans Saints and the Indianapolis Colts in a one-game, winner take all. This might be the biggest event of the year in the United States.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,054
    You got it D. Best of the best for this season. There are 32 teams, 16 in the American Football Conference and 16 in the National Football Conference. A month ago, the playoffs began where 6 teams from each conference advanced. Over the last few weeks, teams have advanced and teams have gone home. We are now left with the New Orleans Saints and the Indianapolis Colts in a one-game, winner take all. This might be the biggest event of the year in the United States.
    Spot on here , but NOT entirely true. Best of the ones who made it through the playoffs undefeated. Granted , these two playing today ARE two teams with the better records in the league. However, not always does the Super Bowl have the two BEST teams playing. That shit is relative.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • The Superbowl should be held on a Monday....
    It should be a national holiday....
    We should all get the day off work, with pay of course........
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    The Superbowl should be held on a Monday....

+ 1,000

Plus Monday rhymes with Sunday so it won't fuck too many people up. Superbowl Wednesday would just be wrong.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • awesome..then,ill watch it..i dont know the rules of the game,i hope the speaker of the game will help..
    p.s. dont know why there are 2 threads.. :?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • youngster wrote:

+ 1,000

Plus Monday rhymes with Sunday so it won't fuck too many people up. Superbowl Wednesday would just be wrong.
    If anything...

The Monday after Superbowl Sunday, should be a national holiday....
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,054
    I doooon't know Speedy. Super Bowl Tuesday has a nice ring to it. Paid Monday, Tuesday AND Wednesday included to recover!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • awesome..then,ill watch it..i dont know the rules of the game,i hope the speaker of the game will help..

if you've never see a Super Bowl, it's quite the spectacle.

but, to be honest, the hype usually never lives up to the game.
    Chris Berman is interviewing the guy that count shoelaces at the moment.

definitely worth watching though.
    Nice shirt.

I have yet to turn on the television..I probabaly wont turn it on till kickoff.....

I have yet to turn on the television..I probabaly wont turn it on till kickoff.....

it just gets silly. how many times can you show the same highlights?
    dissect the defensive lines, pass rushing or lack thereof?

but i guess that's just part of the anticipation, the excitement that is the Super Bowl,
    and it always will be.

Ditka is now imparting his words of wisdom about the playing conditions.

and i think i get the fact that it is beautiful, sunny and Warm in Miami, i really do.
    Nice shirt.
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    awesome..then,ill watch it..i dont know the rules of the game,i hope the speaker of the game will help..

I'm with speedy on this, just not interested in all the bs they talk about before the game. I just want to watch the game and hope it's a good one...GO SAINTS!!!!!
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • it is pretty much a holidayin New Orleans. everything is closed today and tommorrow.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

i'm like that for 99% of sporting events. too many talking heads blowing hot air
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • any link to watch the game??