just a thank you

guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
edited February 2010 in The Porch
ive been a pj fan member for years but never did the threads [couldnt type still cant :lol::lol: ]but since ive been on here ive found every one to be top of the range. :D
all you have to do is ask a some ones got the answer back to you . ;)
I and my friends think im a pj nutter but some of you put me to shame . :P

to all pj nutters i thank you old sons :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• haha yeah, among my circle of friend i'm "the PJ freak", "the obsessed PJ fan", etc. etc.

but compared to so many people on this board, i am a mere layman
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    I love reading all the posts on here too. You get such a laugh sometimes and hear of everyone's highs and lows. Great characters everywhere and you've got the essential "Pearl Jam with cats" thread which is worth the fee alone :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    hi ya mr veddertown hope alls well old son 8-)
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    guypjfreak wrote:

All's well up here sir. Still waiting to hear an exclusive on those Glasto rumours you've been waiting for. For me an Ed solo set wouldn't surprise me and I bet you'd be happy with that :D You need to come up to see your mate so we can drain a bottle or two :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    veddertown wrote:
    guypjfreak wrote:

All's well up here sir. Still waiting to hear an exclusive on those Glasto rumours you've been waiting for. For me an Ed solo set wouldn't surprise me and I bet you'd be happy with that :D You need to come up to see your mate so we can drain a bottle or two :D
    a big yes to all of those old son :D:D