Idea for Binaural Reissue

Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
edited February 2010 in The Porch
I know a lot of people liked my idea for the VS. reissue with a DVD of the Atlanta show, but some of us are unsure if there were even camera's or monitors at the Fox Theater. So I've thought of another idea for a reissue, this time for Binaural (they are reissuing that one, right?)...a DVD of the Seattle 2 show. We've heard the boot and we can mostly agree that is one of their epic shows. We know they filmed the show because there are six songs featured on Touring Band 2000. For me, those aren't enough. I want to see the whole show. I hope they do that. I mean, this year is the 10th anniversary of Binaural, but I don't think they are going to reissue it this year. We'll just have to see!
Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
"Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    Pearl Jam - Got Some/Just Breathe 7" (Import)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MESELX:IT
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    jokertt14 wrote:
    Pearl Jam - Got Some/Just Breathe 7" (Import)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MESELX:IT

and remind me what this single has to do with Binaural...??
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    there's going to be a Binaural reissue? Will this be before or after the Vs, Vitalogy, No Code and Yield reissues?

I'm just breaking balls. These reissues are in Sony/Epic's hands so I guess when they are ready, they'll be out.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    youngster wrote:
    there's going to be a Binaural reissue? Will this be before or after the Vs, Vitalogy, No Code and Yield reissues?

I'm just breaking balls. These reissues are in Sony/Epic's hands so I guess when they are ready, they'll be out.

Totally understand the sarcasm. I'm just wondering the same thing when the others will be reissued.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • give us this brilliant album...i love it!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I don't think Sony will want to invest in reissuing everything if the Ten reissue didn't produce profitable numbers. Anyone know how it did?
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • I don't think Sony will want to invest in reissuing everything if the Ten reissue didn't produce profitable numbers. Anyone know how it did?
    thanks for bring this..how things work with this..if sony want to press album must ask the band first?if the band want it.they ask sony to do it?if sony dont want?how things work?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • As much as we love the art, at the end of the day it's still a business.
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.