how
much
i love this song <3
"Forgive every being,
the bad feelings 
it's just me"

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• YES. lyrics= some of the best eddies ever penned. and that really is saying something. this song sums up my views on life and death so well its scary. much, much, much love for cant keep here. top 3 pj for sure
    "Ah, life is a gate, a way, a path to Paradise anyway, why not live for fun and joy and love or some sort of girl by a fireside, why not go to your desire and LAUGH..."
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I saw it as an opener and it was awesome. Great build up
  • I saw it as an opener and it was awesome. Great build up
    Ah, Hartford 08. Those were the days.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560

All those years ago. My very first and so far, only PJ show. Was blessed to hear it as the opener.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    amazing opener for an amazing album! Wish we heard more of it live
    (yep, im talking about YOU 'help, help' !)
  • GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    I agree with every comment. Can't keep has been my favorite pj song since late 2006 when it finally nudged past faithful.
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    I've lived
    All this life
    Like an ocean
    In disguise
    I don't live for
    Ever
    You can't keep
    Me here
    :D
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    = A W E S O M E N E S S

i just now
    remembered
    how
    much
    i love this song <3

One word for it

G O R G E O U S

And can I just say, I was there for it and almost fell down when I heard the first couple of notes?
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • SOLAT319 wrote:
    And can I just say, I was there for it and almost fell down when I heard the first couple of notes?
    I also want to add that Hartford 08 was my first PJ show I saw by myself. I had both 10c tickets and the girl I was supposed to go with bailed on me about 3PM, an hour before we were to drive down from Boston. I was so disappointed the whole ride down, thought about selling the ticket in the parking lot, finally deciding to just have extra room to jam out, and saw probably the best show Ive ever seen. Drove back home by myself filled with a new appreciation for live music.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • I saw it as an opener and it was awesome. Great build up

Ah yes, Columbia! :D
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    I also want to add that Hartford 08 was my first PJ show I saw by myself. I had both 10c tickets and the girl I was supposed to go with bailed on me about 3PM, an hour before we were to drive down from Boston. I was so disappointed the whole ride down, thought about selling the ticket in the parking lot, finally deciding to just have extra room to jam out, and saw probably the best show Ive ever seen. Drove back home by myself filled with a new appreciation for live music.

Let me just tell you this much: No bitch is worth being sad over. You got your extra room to jam out and you saw probably one of the top 20 PJ shows. So, it's all good if you ask me :D
    Besides, there ain't nothin' wrong with seeing a show by yourself. You've got your 20,000 PJ peeps jamming out with you once the show starts. Not to mention all the people you get to meet at Wishlist pre-parties :D
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam