2009/10 Holiday Single

Pearl Jam_iePearl Jam_ie Posts: 821
edited February 2010 in The Porch
Checked down about 10 pages of posts and found very little buzz about this years "Holiday" single. What gives? Last year it seemed like there was a new thread every day. Are we all conditioned now to not start thinking about it 'til April or what? Pre-occupied with tour rumors? EP rumors? Hopefully it will be worth the wait.....again!
"In certain trying circumstances...profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I think it's a combination of everything you said. I have no idea why it is so difficult to make them in time for Christmas. You can't blame the Ten Club for that. It's totally on the band's shoulders.
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    1. receive it
    2. open it
    3. say "ah, that's cool
    4. place back in envelope and throw it in the tote
    :mrgreen:
  • KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    1. receive it
    2. open it
    3. say "ah, that's cool
    4. place back in envelope and throw it in the tote
    :mrgreen:

Spin The Back Circle!!!!
  • Checked down about 10 pages of posts and found very little buzz about this years "Holiday" single. What gives? Last year it seemed like there was a new thread every day. Are we all conditioned now to not start thinking about it 'til April or what? Pre-occupied with tour rumors? EP rumors? Hopefully it will be worth the wait.....again!

sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh..............Santos says soon.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Checked down about 10 pages of posts and found very little buzz about this years "Holiday" single. What gives? Last year it seemed like there was a new thread every day. Are we all conditioned now to not start thinking about it 'til April or what? Pre-occupied with tour rumors? EP rumors? Hopefully it will be worth the wait.....again!

end of March ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    Checked down about 10 pages of posts and found very little buzz about this years "Holiday" single. What gives? Last year it seemed like there was a new thread every day. Are we all conditioned now to not start thinking about it 'til April or what? Pre-occupied with tour rumors? EP rumors? Hopefully it will be worth the wait.....again!

end of March ;)

Before Easter??? lol
  • i_lov_it wrote:

Before Easter??? lol
    u realize that u are in the group of 4-8 weeks,right?? :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    That's TOO long! lol
  • i_lov_it wrote:
    That's TOO long! lol
    tell me about it.. :lol:
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533

end of March ;)

Got a source to this 'end of March' jam? ;)
  • This was from last year.

http://www.pearljam.com/news/letter-edd ... e-and-more

As you can see, the single being late is nothing new.

So chill . And just wait for it.
  • demetrios wrote:

Got a source to this 'end of March' jam? ;)
    8-);)
  • I would be very surprised if it was not City of Ruins