a thought

slightlystonedslightlystoned Posts: 228
edited February 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Have you ever realized that the way you live your life is total bullshit and you now you dont know what to do next because everyone you love no longer has anything to do with you because of the way you are. I just came to this realization and I feel empty.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Instead of feeling empty, take it as your wake up call. Don't know what you have done or not for the ones who love you to 'disown' you but take stock and make steps to change. Would it be seeking professional help or some other way... just look deep in you.
  • yes!! almost that exact thing. happened back in 01/02 when i was living in diego

turns out i was mildly depressed and chased everyone away from me with bitterness. closed myself off.

was able to turn myself around all on my own once i realized what was happening

its hard but you really just gotta go against the grain. more outdoor activity and exercise were what really helped me. and i just forced myself to start smiling and taking interest in the people and things around me. again it wasnt easy to do these simple things at first but it got better
    and fuck me if I say somethin you dont wanna hear, fuck me!
    and fuck me if you only hear what you wanna hear
    fuck me...if I care...but im not leavin here
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Hang on in there. If you want to change you can. Counselling, exercise, healthy diet all that can help. You're not the only one that's been there, there is hope.
  • Are you in the dreary north? Depression is epidemic during the winter due to dangerously low levels of Vitamin D. Take at least 5,000 IU of Vitamin D3 every day. In the summer, a white person easily receives 1,000 IU PER MINUTE that he is outdoors in natural midday sunlight without sunscreen. Yet the "Recommended Daily Allowance" in America is just four hundred IU. As you can see, that is such a microscopic amount that anyone getting 400 IU will be sick all the time: He will turn to Big Pharma for expensive prescriptions. It's a nice scam!

Northern states have nearly 3 times the rate of cancer as southern states. Due simply to the amount of sunlight! So supplementing with Vitamin D3 is, quite miraculously, a way to lower one's risk of cancer by about 200% !!!!!

Also, many studies have proven Omega-3 fatty acids to be more successful than anti-depressant drugs, with none of the side effects (Suicide is a stated side effect of the drugs!)
    "May you live in interesting times."
  • ^hey man, just because we dont live in la doesnt mean we're unhappy ;)
    and fuck me if I say somethin you dont wanna hear, fuck me!
    and fuck me if you only hear what you wanna hear
    fuck me...if I care...but im not leavin here
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Take at least 5,000 IU of Vitamin D3 every day. In the summer, a white person easily receives 1,000 IU PER MINUTE that he is outdoors in natural midday sunlight without sunscreen. Yet the "Recommended Daily Allowance" in America is just four hundred IU. As you can see, that is such a microscopic amount that anyone getting 400 IU will be sick all the time:

Whoa! Careful with supplements. Whilst any NATURAL intake of vitamin is harmless, you have to be careful with supplements. There IS such a thing as taking too much vitamin D. 5000 IU is a hell of a lot. Something like that sustained can lead to all kinds of complications and problems, especially if you have other underlying health issues or take other medication (just like with any other supplement).

Supplements are great and whilst they can complement a healthy diet and lifestyle, they can't subsitute for them.
  • thanks guys for the input. You can always count on PJ fans
  • Sorry to get further off-topic, but I've got to spread the good word!
    http://drtenpenny.com/VitaminD_info.aspx
    "May you live in interesting times."