Just renewed my membership, does anyone know....

mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,870
edited February 2010 in The Porch
If the band breaks up or comes to an end, do you get a refund if you pay for future years?

anyway, see you guys at the 20th ani show.
350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SH17171SH17171 Posts: 425
    Don't know , good question I guess we all think the Jamily will be forever I'd stay a member as long as the 10c kept going :)
    Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out
  • Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    i got away with two years once . did the internet and mailed one . ;)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    it'll just transfer over to boom's fan club...instead of deep you'll get boom's ideas for a pu pu platter written on a cocktail napkin and instead of access to tickets you'll get an unlimited supply of rolling papers...the holiday single will stay the same...you'll never see it

really it's a win-win! :thumbup:
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    SH17171 wrote:
    Don't know , good question I guess we all think the Jamily will be forever I'd stay a member as long as the 10c kept going :)

I definitely would stay, too. But I don't want to think about the band's breaking up :P Wouldn't want a refund either :P

And you probably would get a refund for the remaining time of your membership year max.....
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • well i'm sure 10c will still be here but memberships would probably be cheaper since there wouldn't be any 10c tickets or x-mas singles. so you may be reimbursed the difference
  • norm wrote:
    it'll just transfer over to boom's fan club...instead of deep you'll get boom's ideas for a pu pu platter written on a cocktail napkin and instead of access to tickets you'll get an unlimited supply of rolling papers...the holiday single will stay the same...you'll never see it

Throw in an autographed picture of Pat Sajak and you have yourself a deal.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • norm wrote:

from wat ive heard, the copy of deep and the xmas single are like big foot! you know they're out there but till you see them with your own eyes they are fictional! :P :lol: ive been a member since december and ive seen on here that some ppl have never even seen a copy and have been members for years!
    i wouldnt want a refund. ill be a 10cer for ever now
    Maybe, someday another child
    Won't feel as alone as she does

i swear i reconize your breath
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising
  • ill stay 10c member for ever....
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • knock on wood, dude!!!!!
    knock on wood!!
    :o
    just because you breathe it doesn't mean you're alive...
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    if you're more than a year out you deserve to lose your cash ;)
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    edibervan wrote:
    knock on wood, dude!!!!!
    knock on wood!!

I think you hypnotized me.............................
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    Lizard wrote:
    edibervan wrote:
    knock on wood, dude!!!!!
    knock on wood!!

yeah... i can't stop knocking on my wood ;)
  • BenzorBenzor Posts: 886
    i was in audioslave's fanclub with a great number...would have had front row seats anytime i saw them. then they decided to break up...point of the story is that we got free tickets to see a morello solo show.
  • Lizard wrote:
    edibervan wrote:
    knock on wood, dude!!!!!
    knock on wood!!

lol!
    Mission accomplished? =P

Funny thing your Zihuatanejo location! Happened to meet Randal Stevens there?

As for the topic, I also have a question... kinda newbie, but... it is my first year...
    is it automatically renewed this membership?
    just because you breathe it doesn't mean you're alive...
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    :lol: No. But I saw Red.

No---your member does NOT automatically renew--you have to do it (unless you pay ahead more than a year). And if you are lucky, you will get a renewal!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    If the band breaks up or comes to an end, do you get a refund if you pay for future years?

I heard you can A.) get all that money back or B.) receive some sweet signed Pearl Jam goodies instead!
    I'm in for B baby!