EV Bottle Cap

Diggy381Diggy381 Posts: 165
edited February 2010 in The Porch
Thought I would share this. . . not sure if anyone else ever posted a pic.

4333912752_f285389d4a.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• arqarq Posts: 8,012
    Someone else found one too, but your picture is far better ;)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    a beer with a sweaty eddie vedder?
  • Diggy381Diggy381 Posts: 165
    I drink Magic Hat quite a bit and since I heard that this cap was out there I have always had my eye out for it. . . and tonight it appeared! ;)
  • klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    thats cool as hell what part of the world is that sold
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• Magic Hat in Burlington, VT?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    damn we never get any good stuff around here
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

I live in Harrisburg, PA. Magic Hat is brewed in Vermont. . .
  • I drank Magic Hat for 4 years searching for that cap (althoug I do love #9 and Hocus Pocus so I would have drank it anyway) and never ran across it. Found the Soundgarden one (and i think Phish and Grateful Dead but didn't keep em, not fans of either band) and was getting completely frustrated until our neighbor said she had 2 of them...2!!! Anyhow, she gave us one and it's now proudly displayed in the mostly PJ music memorabilia bar we made :)
    2006: Boston I, Camden II
    2007: Chicago
    2008: Hartford, Mansfield I & II, EV Boston
    2009: Philly III & IV
    2010: Boston
    2011: PJ20
    2012: Philly
    2013: Worcester I & II, Brooklyn I & II
    Tangerine wrote:
    I drank Magic Hat for 4 years searching for that cap (althoug I do love #9 and Hocus Pocus so I would have drank it anyway) and never ran across it. Found the Soundgarden one (and i think Phish and Grateful Dead but didn't keep em, not fans of either band) and was getting completely frustrated until our neighbor said she had 2 of them...2!!! Anyhow, she gave us one and it's now proudly displayed in the mostly PJ music memorabilia bar we made :)
    #9 is my absolute favorite. . . though I just found the cap in the winter variety pack :)
  • Diggy381 wrote:
    Tangerine wrote:
    I drank Magic Hat for 4 years searching for that cap (althoug I do love #9 and Hocus Pocus so I would have drank it anyway) and never ran across it. Found the Soundgarden one (and i think Phish and Grateful Dead but didn't keep em, not fans of either band) and was getting completely frustrated until our neighbor said she had 2 of them...2!!! Anyhow, she gave us one and it's now proudly displayed in the mostly PJ music memorabilia bar we made :)
    #9 is my absolute favorite. . . though I just found the cap in the winter variety pack :)

Ahh...you suck! :D I hate buying MH variety packs seeing you can almost gaurantee 50% of the beer will suck. I'm still hoping to just stumble upon it one of these days, but it definitely won't be in a variety pack...they always put at least 3 sucky beers in there :?
    2006: Boston I, Camden II
    2007: Chicago
    2008: Hartford, Mansfield I & II, EV Boston
    2009: Philly III & IV
    2010: Boston
    2011: PJ20
    2012: Philly
    2013: Worcester I & II, Brooklyn I & II
    Tangerine wrote:
    Diggy381 wrote:
    Tangerine wrote:

Ahh...you suck! :D I hate buying MH variety packs seeing you can almost gaurantee 50% of the beer will suck. I'm still hoping to just stumble upon it one of these days, but it definitely won't be in a variety pack...they always put at least 3 sucky beers in there :?
    Boo Hiss!! ;)

Magic Hat is awesome!
  • The only way to make me drink a beer...
  • arq wrote:
    Someone else found one too, but your picture is far better ;)
    true..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Tangerine wrote:

I was a hardcore Magic Hat drinker for about 6 years and was lucky to come across 4 of these caps....I've also had a couple given to me 8-)

Hocus Pocus is absolutely divine, btw!!

....all my friends are brown and red.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    well, now i have a new beer to drink ;)
  • have tried 4 a cple of years to get 1 but can't if smone will let one go i will pay for it thanx
  • I bought and drank a ton of it with no luck finind a bottle cap... I then emailed Magic Hat and asked if by anychance I could get one, where I was told they are totally random and no way they could get me one cuz there was soo many sayings it would take forever to sort through them to get one.

About a month later I got an email again from the same customer service person there who had been supporting his company and drinking Magic Hat when he opened one with the cap. So he asked for my mailing address and mailed it out with some promo stuff!!!

Thanks again Tarbor
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    I bought and drank a ton of it with no luck finind a bottle cap... I then emailed Magic Hat and asked if by anychance I could get one, where I was told they are totally random and no way they could get me one cuz there was soo many sayings it would take forever to sort through them to get one.

About a month later I got an email again from the same customer service person there who had been supporting his company and drinking Magic Hat when he opened one with the cap. So he asked for my mailing address and mailed it out with some promo stuff!!!

Thanks again Tarbor
    Outstanding!!!, i bought 12 pack variety pack today, half way through, no luck. but i love the search, have about 5,000 comics, this was before the internet, went to every comic book store in the tristate area, on the hope of finding this issue or that issue., still missing uncanny x-men 337, but it's the thrill of hunt. ihave a friend who makes jewerly, when i find this, i'm gona have her make a necklace. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: