I have a TM question

YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Posts: 4,641
edited February 2010 in The Porch
Lets say tour dates go on sale and for whatever reason you can't get them through 10C. Let's say the public date is a month later. If you have an account already setup through TM, but not Live Nation and the tix go on sale through a LN website, do you need to set up an account with LN or will your TM account work for that? I'm not sure if the merger will crossover accounts or not. Just curious.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I believe I have an account setup on each one.
    9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/30/05, 10/3/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/3/06, 6/23/06, 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/24/08, 8/23/09 EV-6//11/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09

It's an inside job today
  • Lets say tour dates go on sale and for whatever reason you can't get them through 10C. Let's say the public date is a month later. If you have an account already setup through TM, but not Live Nation and the tix go on sale through a LN website, do you need to set up an account with LN or will your TM account work for that? I'm not sure if the merger will crossover accounts or not. Just curious.

ya know...with the merger and all...that's a good question!
  • I thought he was talking about Team McCready!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I thought he was talking about Team McCready!

I thought it was a thread about transcendental meditation :oops:
  • Thanks a lot guys. :lol:

Bueller, anyone, Bueller.
  • need to make a make different acount..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,270
    Here in the UK Ticketmaster have provided the system for Live Nation ticket sales for some time. Anything I buy from the UK Live Nation has always shown up on my TM profile. Would imagine something similar will happen elsewhere.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Lets say tour dates go on sale and for whatever reason you can't get them through 10C. Let's say the public date is a month later. If you have an account already setup through TM, but not Live Nation and the tix go on sale through a LN website, do you need to set up an account with LN or will your TM account work for that? I'm not sure if the merger will crossover accounts or not. Just curious.

ya know...with the merger and all...that's a good question!

That is a good question! I'm pretty sure I have an account set up with both though