SNOW DAY!!!!!!

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,060
edited February 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Ok, not that I'm complaining ,but we were called back into the shop early due to the snow. Here's hoping the organisation steps up and pays us for a full day.
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• my husband is hoping to take a snow day tomorrow. i know he's wishing we get dumped with snow overnight so he doesn't have to deal with snow and idiots on the road to get to-from work in the bronx. me, i am just glad the snow isn't meant to start here until around 6pm as that's when i get off work. shouldn't get too bad before i get home...most especially since now it seems the LIRR has decided to not run trains with 10 or more inches of snow. :shock: cause yea, we all want to get stuck in manhattan instead of go home. :lol:

hope you get your extra pay - and i may get an extra day with hubby home tomorrow! :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow