Who else "moans" when lifting weights?

mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
edited February 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
There are always a group of guys at the gym who go above and beyond the usual huffing and puffing when working out! They sound like they belong in the bedroom and not the weight room! My girlfriends and I usually blast our music so we don't hear it so much. I have to laugh, today I had to go to the other side of the gym it was that bad, I'm still laughing about it now. Does it really give you more strength or just more attention?
********************************************************************************************* image
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• The bus came by and I got on!!!!!
  • I don't know - maybe a little bit. Not real loud, I don't think. I have music on myself, so I'm not sure what I sound like. Sorry if it bothers anyone.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • battan1120 wrote:
    That was the same as my reaction after hearing that the US tour dates still haven't been announced!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • I moan like I'm lifting weights when I type on the message boards... :D
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    WOW, I just saw that youtube, I wonder what happened that made that man go wild like that? Well anyway that gym kind of looks like the gym I go to- Powerhouse Gym, but the colors are different. Keep working out!!!
    ********************************************************************************************* image