The Office

jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,182
edited February 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Anyone see the episode last night? David Wallace's red haired kid was ripping it up on the drums! He must have been 10-11 years old...impressive!
PJ:
2003 Mansfield: July 2
2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
2005 Montreal: Sept 15
2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
2010 Boston: May 17
2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Hahaha, he can fill in while Matt's playing with Soundgarden!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • That last part with him jamming with his son was damn hilarious!! Poor David.
  • CServantCServant Posts: 1,182
    KevDylan wrote:
    That last part with him jamming with his son was damn hilarious!! Poor David.

I told the wife that if I lost my job, I'd be David Wallace.
    And yes, his kid was rather impressive on the drum kit. Watch out Matt!
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Funny episode last night. however, I can't get party in the usa out of my head.
  • David Wallace was also drinking a Yuengling in the hot tub.

Having grown up in the Scranton area I greatly appreciated the authenticity. Especially since I now smuggle a few cases every few months to Massachusetts for all to enjoy.

Having grown up in the Scranton area I greatly appreciated the authenticity. Especially since I now smuggle a few cases every few months to Massachusetts for all to enjoy.
    +1 There are a few places on Cape Cod that carry Yuengling in the summertime.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    David Wallace was also drinking a Yuengling in the hot tub.

CT still doesn't carry it. Fucking bullshit.
  • Jeff MurrayJeff Murray Posts: 1,259
    David Wallace was also drinking a Yuengling in the hot tub.

I caught that too! They definitely work at keeping it authentic. Michael had a Yuengling Black and Tan too. :D
    If there were no Angels would there be no sin?
  • "Part of me thinks that these changes are good, but 70% of me thinks that they suck Ba**S"
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,283
    Pretty good episode last night.

The whole David Wallace thing was great! :D Him and Micheal sitting in the hot tub drinking beers! hahaha!

My god, I am soooo sick of Pam and Jim!

My uncle is from Pennysylvania and used to bring some back to the dirty dirty with him when he visited. Pretty good stuff
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Hahaha, he can fill in while Matt's playing with Soundgarden!

Does that mean if anything happens to Mike, Stone, or Ed, that Andy and Erin could fill in at a pinch? :lol:
    And I listen for the voice inside my head... nothing. I'll do this one myself.
  • adam42381adam42381 Posts: 2,505
    Strange that Yuengling isn't available in New England. It is extremely popular here in North Carolina. The local sports bar has $7 Yuengling pitchers all day every day. Can't beat it.
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
    good episode :)
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Probably the funniest episode this season other than the wedding episodes. And I agree with the poster above about Jim and Pam. They're uninteresting now. It was great when they were awkward and unsure of their relationship, now they're just boring.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,629
    MA209067 wrote:
    Probably the funniest episode this season other than the wedding episodes. And I agree with the poster above about Jim and Pam. They're uninteresting now. It was great when they were awkward and unsure of their relationship, now they're just boring.

now they are awkward and not funny. i also don't like jim as a co-manager.

i too like how they try to keep everything authentic. i get the impression that wallace does not live around scranton though. i would say his place is in north jersey or something. still, yingers are prevelent there. i had 2 of them tonight actually..

anyone watch community and parks and recreation on thursdays? i think they are both great. parks is funnier than the office some nights..
    www.myspace.com
    MA209067 wrote:
    Probably the funniest episode this season other than the wedding episodes. And I agree with the poster above about Jim and Pam. They're uninteresting now. It was great when they were awkward and unsure of their relationship, now they're just boring.

i too like how they try to keep everything authentic. i get the impression that wallace does not live around scranton though. i would say his place is in north jersey or something. still, yingers are prevelent there. i had 2 of them tonight actually..

anyone watch community and parks and recreation on thursdays? i think they are both great. parks is funnier than the office some nights..

parks is pretty funny. Can't help but laugh at the dude with the mustache.
    MA209067 wrote:

ron FUCKING swanson? :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,741

Parks is outstanding, the first season was just okay but this past season has been outstanding.

Commuity if fucking stupid.

Swanson is one of the best characters on TV along with Baldwin on 30 Rock.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Parks is outstanding, the first season was just okay but this past season has been outstanding.

Commuity if fucking stupid.

Swanson is one of the best characters on TV along with Baldwin on 30 Rock.
    yeah i keep telling people to watch parks. most people give it 1 episode and can't get into it.

i like community
    www.myspace.com
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,741
    yeah i keep telling people to watch parks. most people give it 1 episode and can't get into it.

i like community

I can't get into Community, I have seen every episode and it definitely has it's moments but overall I don't think its all that funny. Definitely some great one liners.

Parks is the best. I don't know if you were into the site, Fire Joe Morgan (for a while the best sports blog on the internet) but it is the same writers. It is a great fucking show.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/4ac3ee ... -of-comedy
  • Parks and Rec, one of the best shows on television. And you're right, better than the Office on most nights. I could see this show going for 5-6 more years. The whole cast is fantastic.