Posters

BeatlebumBeatlebum Posts: 24
edited February 2010 in The Porch
What are the odds? I went to four gigs last year and because I thought that I knew that PJ posters were only sold at the gig, each time I bought one before the concert and had to carry it round during the show.

Today, the final poster of the four has come up for sale meaning that for Manchester, Berlin, Sydney and Perth I could've been doing a lot more bad dancing than I did cos I had to hold a big cardboard tube. People tend to get a bit miffed after the fourth or fifth time you've accidentally whacked em.

JEESUMCROW!
Bartender! Your best Cognac and fresh horses for the men! For tonight, we ride!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Beatlebum wrote:
    What are the odds? I went to four gigs last year and because I thought that I knew that PJ posters were only sold at the gig, each time I bought one before the concert and had to carry it round during the show.

Today, the final poster of the four has come up for sale meaning that for Manchester, Berlin, Sydney and Perth I could've been doing a lot more bad dancing than I did cos I had to hold a big cardboard tube. People tend to get a bit miffed after the fourth or fifth time you've accidentally whacked em.

JEESUMCROW!

ummmm the 10C said from the get go that posters would be sold online after the tour. So it's not like you didn't know (well you should have known at least). :?
  • I don't get on here that much anymore but I thought they said from the get go that they wouldn't be available.

I must've missed the memo
    Bartender! Your best Cognac and fresh horses for the men! For tonight, we ride!!!