Klausen's AIC

arqarq Posts: 8,012
edited February 2010 in The Porch
"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Yeah, just saw that about 10 minutes ago. Awesome. That's all I can say.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • You mean...he does work for OTHER BANDS?! :shock:

:D

Seriously though, looks good.
    2003: Toronto
    2005: Kitchener/Hamilton/Toronto
    2006: Toronto 1 & 2
    2008: Hartford/EV Toronto 1 & 2
    2009: Toronto/Philadelphia 3 & 4
    2010: Buffalo
    2011: Montreal/Toronto 1 & 2/Hamilton
    2013: London/Buffalo/Vancouver/Seattle
    2016: Toronto 1 & 2
    2022: Hamilton/Toronto
    2023: EV Seattle 1&2
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    Great print :thumbup:
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • mr.pinkmr.pink Posts: 362
    That'd be a cool poster to have, I'll be in Salem on the 6th!
    Twenty-ten watch it go to fire!!!
  • Really like the colors. Hard to see that figure in detail. Probably looks great in person!
    Evolution Music Studios presents:
    DO THE EVOLUTION - a 20th Anniversary Tribute Celebration
    of PEARL JAM - WORLD CAFE LIVE PHILLY JUNE 19th 7pm
  • yeah, I saw it...............

QUITE sweet
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • Really cool poster, now we just have to wait for the email from BK :lol:
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • i like it alot!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Just got back from the AIC show and they were NOT selling the poster! I was a little mad but, the show kicked all kinds of butt!! :D
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere
  • Just got back from the AIC show and they were NOT selling the poster! I was a little mad but, the show kicked all kinds of butt!! :D
    How was William...??? I saw them in Amsterdam last year and was awesome!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • This was the 17th time I have seen Alice In Chians (second only to PJ that I have seen 30+ times) So I have seen both Layne and William. You can NEVER replace Layne! With that said, William absolutly CRUSHED it. He was AMAZING! Im really glad I got to see them again.
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere
  • This was the 17th time I have seen Alice In Chians (second only to PJ that I have seen 30+ times) So I have seen both Layne and William. You can NEVER replace Layne! With that said, William absolutly CRUSHED it. He was AMAZING! Im really glad I got to see them again.
    i think the same ..u can replace Layne but William is great and people need to respect that..
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    This poster is absolutely awesome!!! :o:o:o
    Now i'm waiting for Brads email! :)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    saw it. poster is awesome. it's been up about a week - although the first few days you couldn't see the full print, only the thumbnail. once again, Brad has delivered - nothing new :D
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    This was the 17th time I have seen Alice In Chians (second only to PJ that I have seen 30+ times) So I have seen both Layne and William. You can NEVER replace Layne! With that said, William absolutly CRUSHED it. He was AMAZING! Im really glad I got to see them again.

wow man, 17!? noice!