Mogwai Klausen poster not signed

starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
edited February 2010 in The Porch
I got the Buffalo Tralf Mogwai poster in my Klausen tube. Anybody interested in it? It's $20 at his site, I'll let it go for $20 total. It's mint, it's not signed, I can't see anything wrong with it other than I don't care for them or like the poster.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    why not donate it to the[ Seeking raffle items for the Boston TM fundraiser...] thread :D;)
  • Good idea to donate if you can afford.
  • BF242002 wrote:
    Good idea to donate if you can afford.

or you could donate it to the Seattle Event. No pressure to donate though.
  • BF242002 wrote:

back that ass up theboxerorthebag!! ;):mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • BF242002 wrote:

back that ass up theboxerorthebag!! ;):mrgreen::mrgreen:

hey, I am just saying, there are multiple places to donate stuff to :D Maybe postage for this person is less to Seattle than to Boston. Just trying to help out.
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    I'd love to donate, and do when I can at preshow fundraisers, but with a baby on the way in May I need every penny I can get... just thought I'd post it here, doesn't seem like much interest. Price is $20 shipping included if anyone wants...
  • I'd love to donate, and do when I can at preshow fundraisers, but with a baby on the way in May I need every penny I can get... just thought I'd post it here, doesn't seem like much interest. Price is $20 shipping included if anyone wants...

I completely understand, hope you get a buyer, it is a very cool poster. Buy this poster people!
  • I'll buy it. I love Mogwai. They are amazing live.
    Straight down the center for a hot chicken dinner!
  • IS.php?id=132308&t=mi
    Donate it to the Boston Team Mike event!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    ah kids you didn't say sell it old son good luck to you ;)
    sent you a PM re: poster shipping
    bump
    2 "i'll but it's" and 2 stiffs. Anyone? I won't bump this again since it's stupid anyway.
  • I thought the scratch and dent posters were signed.
    nah this one isn;t, but it's not a scratch and dent... the pj posters were scratch and dented i think... then the "extra" poster was just a regular poster.
  • nah this one isn;t, but it's not a scratch and dent... the pj posters were scratch and dented i think... then the "extra" poster was just a regular poster.

Weird. Someone sent me their scratch and dent Built to Spill poster and Brad had signed it.

It is a cool poster, hope someone picks it up from you.