mom ask me..

dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
edited February 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
who the fuck are this guys u go around world to see them???and she find the way to say ..why u dont get married??? :lol:
and then i ask her to give me like 1000 euros for make this trip easier..she said NO.. :(
"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
"..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    Moms just don't understand...
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,558
    *mum

my mum sorta gets it :D
  • Fresh Prince was so right!
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • arqarq Posts: 8,013
    BUT if you get married your mom will ask you for grandchildren and those little monsters can eat up you tour founds! So get a "GF"a and tell your mom that you're planning on getting serious but to know if you could married this woman you need 1000 euro to to make a little trip away from her to know if you really love that woman...

that's a Bullet proof plan! You can thank me later
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    my mom always got into my music.

if she were still here, she would be very supportive of me seeing the boys.
    if i needed a loan or whatever to be able to see them, she would help me out for sure...

my mom rocked !!

miss ya' mom.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Generational gap maybe? My mom bought my plane tickets to see PJ for the first time in Denver in '06, all I had to do was fork out the dough for the show tix...so I delivered a lot of extra pizzas for that shit. :lol:

I had just graduated high school....oh the memories!
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • the funny was that she ask exactly..who the fuck is those "5" guys??i suppose she ask my sister about pearl jam.. :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • arq wrote:
    BUT if you get married your mom will ask you for grandchildren and those little monsters can eat up you tour founds! So get a "GF"a and tell your mom that you're planning on getting serious but to know if you could married this woman you need 1000 euro to to make a little trip away from her to know if you really love that woman...

im 37,,u think i didnt do those tricks already...?? :lol::lol::lol: ..this was my trip in Spain at 2004 :lol:
  • My mum did the same thing with Pink Floyd so she understands :D
  • my mom already knows i'm nuts so she don't even bother saying anything lol
    im 37,,u think i didnt do those tricks already...?? :lol::lol::lol: ..this was my trip in Spain at 2004 :lol:

:lol:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    You're 37 and asking your mom for vacation money? :? 1000 EUROS???

Yes, he's old enough! he should ask for 2000 euros!
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• My mom would always get into the music I was into so she could keep up with me. I always apprectiated it. I took her to her first Springsteen show and The Who. She has ten but I think she gave up after I left home :D

Still a HUGE Bob Marley fan...

Love ya mom!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • between pj and phish and a little band called raq i have been aaaaaall over the country for a combined couple hundred shows

cities and towns. dive bars, clubs, arenas and sheds. literally all for corners of the usfrom the tips of maine and fla to the western borders with mexico and canada

my floks have both been to planty pj and phish shows...even traveled for phish

they get it

they still think im over the top tho
    and fuck me if I say somethin you dont wanna hear, fuck me!
    and fuck me if you only hear what you wanna hear
    fuck me...if I care...but im not leavin here
  • You're 37 and asking your mom for vacation money? :? 1000 EUROS???
    ofcourse,,any extra euro is a treasure in a trip 20 days in 10 different countrys..that cost more than 5000 euros..is like 7500$..so ill ask and the Neighborhood!!!!!!!
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    ofcourse,,any extra euro is a treasure in a trip 20 days in 10 different countrys..that cost more than 5000 euros..is like 7500$..so ill ask and the Neighborhood!!!!!!!
    How about 14 days, 6 or 7 countries, and leave your mom out of it? :P
    Kiddin man...I know nothing about your financial situation, or hers...I just know I couldn't, and wouldn't, ask my parents for that kind of cash for non-necessities...even necessities...prob not. Good luck tho, and enjoy the trip. I can only dream of that kinda shite at this point in life...
  • You're 37 and asking your mom for vacation money? :? 1000 EUROS???
    How about 14 days, 6 or 7 countries, and leave your mom out of it? :P
    Kiddin man...I know nothing about your financial situation, or hers...I just know I couldn't, and wouldn't, ask my parents for that kind of cash for non-necessities...even necessities...prob not. Good luck tho, and enjoy the trip. I can only dream of that kinda shite at this point in life...
    6-7 countries,,yes mom is out..lol..is difficult the money this days...oh..i forgot and the poster-shirt cost from the show.. :shock: :shock:
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Oh, my mom is quite cool with that :D She even likes Pearl Jam! Sure not all of it, mostly the mellow ones now (she's 63), but it's the power of the songs that makes it for her, especially in the "slow" songs.
    And I think, my love and taste for music is up to her ;) she took me to my first concert ever back in 1973: LED ZEPPELIN, march 21 in Hamburg/Germany (she was 3 month pregnant with me but not aware of it at that point and wondered during the gig whats so freakin out with/in her :lol: ). She FULLY understands my love for music, and moreso for PJ, and she provided a cash infusion for my upcoming Euro tour right at that moment I told her about my plans ;):D And even if this means she's going to pay one beer per gig (I'll do 4) - i absolutely love it :D
  • u didnt ask her to pay one beer in each show for me too????? :o :shock: :(
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    u didnt ask her to pay one beer in each show for me too????? :o :shock: :(

No, i didn't ask for anything :) but i'm sure she will do it
    Oh, but i told her about your message on christmas, me sitting under the tree and repeating your mail for her and she SMILED and said: I KNOW, this is my daughter, thats why i lover her ;) hihihihihi
  • 71step28 wrote:
    u didnt ask her to pay one beer in each show for me too????? :o :shock: :(

No, i didn't ask for anything :) but i'm sure she will do it
    Oh, but i told her about your message on christmas, me sitting under the tree and repeating your mail for her and she SMILED and said: I KNOW, this is my daughter, thats why i lover her ;) hihihihihi
    hihihih... ;)
  • arq wrote:

Thats fantastic D! So funny!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    My parents don't really get the love of Pearl Jam, but my Dad is a big music fan, he likes Neil Young, Tom Petty etc.
    They just want me to do things I want to do and enjoy them, they gave me money for Christmas to pay for tickets to 6 shows and will give me money for my birthday to give me some spending money.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I'm the Mom and I'm the fanatic who travels and the kids think I'm nuts.
    But you know my mother in law and sister in law are really gettin it now. They are so kind - at Christmas with the cool homemade PJ charm bracelet they had made for me and now its a standing joke- they'll see me if PJ comes to town
  • bunnybunny Posts: 270
    edited February 2010
    your girlfriend will ask you,
    "Which is more important, pearl jam or ME :twisted: ?!?!"

:mrgreen:
    Post edited by bunny on
    my parents like traveling to foreign countries, however they doesn't take me..
    i have to take care of mom's pet Kitty !
    but i'm satisfied because they understand my hobby and give me some DVDs :mrgreen:
  • kazuki.k wrote:
    but i'm satisfied because they understand my hobby and give me some DVDs :mrgreen:
    i think im in more than 100 foto album of japanese people!!! :lol:
    kazuki.k wrote:
    i think im in more than 100 foto album of japanese people!!! :lol:

Are you a seeing spot ?!

hehe :mrgreen: